Thread: Unable to set the Hue control on U2410

Unable to set the Hue control on U2410

I am not getting the hue control for my monitor. I am using the Dell U2410 monitor from last 12 months and the image effect has varied during this period. Now my image quality is shattered i am not getting the proper color display. Also i am not able to view the images in their actual form they are. So please help me to get this control so that i can fix the problem.

Re: Unable to set the Hue control on U2410

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the display driver is not properly installed or it must be corrupted. So do one thing install the appropriate driver and then see whether the problem occurs again or not. Keep one thing in mind that you will not install the driver which are not compatible. You will get the required driver on the official site and then just download the driver and then install the same. I am sure that installing the drivers will solve your issue.

Well in this case if you want to solve it then just do a firmware update. The firmware update will will update all the controls and will give you the fresh one to deal with. So do the firmware update as soon as possible and then get your problem solved. I am so confident because i also did the same and fixed mine. I was also not able to get the image properly displayed and was getting an unusual color.

Yes I have did the firmware update and got rid of the problem but a new problem is occurred in front of me that I am not able view the images properly that I the pixels are giving me the tearing effect. I don’t know why these things are happening to me and also not able to solve the same. Please can anyone let me know how to get rid of these issues.