Thread: Turning On Of The LCD Monitor Until Windows Load

Turning On Of The LCD Monitor Until Windows Load

I am using the Monitor of the 24 inches of the Acer that is of the model of the X243w that is of the wide-screen monitor. It was working well under the two three months and also the system is advanced that has got multipurpose features that make it best for using and also the display quality is good and the system is awesome. I loved the laptop very much as it has got features and superb looks. But the main problem is that whenever I start the computer the monitor displays a message that tells me that no signal is being displayed. And also the main problem is that my monitor just does not start and the issue is that it happens whenever I try to upgrade the Windows system or just try to update anything in it. Please tell me the solution for the problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Turning On Of The LCD Monitor Until Windows Load

The problem will be that because you are trying to connect the standard VGA port that is making the sue of the D-Sub port. Also I have the similar problem and I have been using the Planar PX191 monitor when I use to connect to the HTPC that has been using the old version of the ATI AIW Radeon 9600T that is not having the DVI-D port. Also I connect the monitor using the two VGA D-Sub ports and the monitor is displaying the error of the “Out of Range” until the screen of the login is appearing. And also the Planar PX191 is not having the problem when it is made to connect to the DV-D port. So try and see that whether the VGA port is having any problem or not.

Hey this issue is not of the VGA port because I had trying out to see that if any problems is being faced by the port of the VGA, but nothing is wrong with the VGA port and it is working perfectly fine. Then I had tried out to validate the KVM and it is not having any issues and had made the connection of multiple monitors to the several systems and also the systems of Windows and Linux.
    Also I have then put a request with the Acer and have seen that whether it works properly or not. And when the first time I had the problem the first time the then after that I have unplugged the monitor and then have seen that whether it works properly or not.

If the above solutions are not working for you then you can try the boot of the system and then see that the computer is having the same issue when you try to start the computer in the safe mode. While you are in the safe mode just see that whether there have been made some of the important changes that might have affected the performance of the Monitor. Also try removing the cable from the back of the monitor and see that whether the same issue is being faced or not. Then try the usage of the adapter that will work for the connector that is being used for the connection in the system that was being used.

And if all this solutions are not working for you then you can just post the query to the dell support system that is keeping all the information of the problems that can be faced in the system that is being used by you. This support team will provide you the password of the system that is being used by you and also may tell you that whatever you are going to do, do it carefully and the see that the BIOS set-up can be changed or not. The enhancing of the set-up is up to your own risk.

Then if the above solution are not matching for the query that you have asked for me then you can also look out for the connection that is being made by the VGA port that is being used for the connection of television and the external monitor. And also look out for the issues that are being caused by the DVI port, because the problems are always created when you try to do such type of the connections in the computer that you are using.