Thread: Dell U2410 is flickering

Dell U2410 is flickering

I am having a one year old Dell U24410. And connect the same with my system. I am using the same from last twelve months and it has served me well but from last few months i am not getting proper visual and yesterday it has crossed all limits and literally flickered. It happens once or twice in the fifteen minutes interval. I don't know why it is doing so. It looks similar to TV when we remove the cable input. Only black and white tiny dots are visible to me when the screen flickers. Now I am not able fix this issue and badly needs a help.

Re: Dell U2410 is flickering

I think the problem is totally associated with the monitor and to make it sure you have to connect any other monitor with the system. What you have to do is just remove the monitor which is giving you the problem and connect it with any another alternate available. If the problem vanishes then just replace the same with the lattes monitor and also the advanced one.

You just have to contact the dell support and fire a complaint. I meant to say that visit the nearest dell customer support and let them know the exact problem in detail. I am sure that they will help you to solve your issue and also will take care that it will not occur in the future. As said by you that you are using this monitor from last one year that is your warranty period is over so you have to pay for the repair.

Why are not doing the system and the hardware test it is very helpful in such situation. Dell provides a troubleshooting tool with each product they sell and I guess you must have also got one. So insert that CD into the system and then start the test it will test if any hardware failure has occurred on your system or not. Just begin the test it will definitely let you know what is wrong with the monitor and then you can take evasive action according to it. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.