Thread: System freeze due to NVIDIA GeForce 5200 card in windows 7

System freeze due to NVIDIA GeForce 5200 card in windows 7

----- I have some problem that I can’t get figure it out properly, I have desktop computer that simply runs under Microsoft Window 7 Operating system, has AMD ATHLON processor @2.96GHz, 4GB (2 x 2) DDR3 RAM, and NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200AGP graphic card with 128MB. You know what I am so much addicted of game but this graphic card is not working properly, like my need. Whenever I try to play a game I got error message that say card is not available and sometime it display that card not updated. Do you have any idea why this error message comes on my screen? if you have solution about this kind of problem, then just gives it to me, I want to know that what the hell is happening to system and in what condition my computer running now a day. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: System freeze due to NVIDIA GeForce 5200 card in windows 7

First thing I want to tell you that you are using old version of graphic card, this is compatible to your system but it not suitable to your game which is you are playing this time, that I think so. So just replace your graphic card might work on your system. If I were at your place then I will only upgrade my computer, so do it, this will help you out.

This might possible that if in any cases your system has encountered any hardware problem, for this reason you might face this kind of problem. Your graphic card might get corrupted due to any technical reason, you can’t play any game. If you system has lost the driver of that card then also you can’t play any game. To fix this problem, just remove that hardware and reconnect it again and reinstall that driver again, will fix this problem.

If you have not update your graphic card driver you might face this kind of problem, but don’t worry you can solve this problem, for that open device manager you will see graphic card option, just open its property by simply right clicking on it, in that you will find update driver, but before doing this first select system compatibility option, select your system and then press update button. I am sure when you finished with this you might work on your system, means you can play game easily. Try this solution, I wish that it work on your system.