Thread: Asus LCD Monitor vs Samsung LCD Monitor

Asus LCD Monitor vs Samsung LCD Monitor

I am planing to buy LCD monitor and got confused with between Asus and Samsung. I have gone through the lots of review about the monitor and finally decided to go with the Samsung and Asus but now i am confused between these two. If any one having the better knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it so that i can go with the best one. Thanks in advance.

Re: Asus LCD Monitor vs Samsung LCD Monitor

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Samsung which is the best in LCD manufacturing. This product is being released a press release, Samsung Electronics, home page or a state of shopping malls and so forth are not registered yet to confirm the exact specification is difficult. Some see it grow in a foreign country, but also the exact details seupekman specification eopsat. Like to speak briefly to a portion of the identified, further information from the manufacturer comes to the exact specifications will get back to upgrade.

You can check out the review for same then go through the below given link.

Samsung PX2370 LCD

If you recommend a good size and proportion, then, 26-inch (including 25.5 inches) is the pursuit of big-screen players select the most appropriate, and then back to the question of proportion, has been achieved for the full HD resolution 26-inch and above words, the original on the big screen, if you then select 16:9, then the display's overall appearance will be affected, and the 26-inch LCD monitor on the market, or to 16:10 for the mainstream, the following have been listed take a look at this Asus 16:10 ratio for some time, 26-inch LCD - VK266H.

Obviously, two versions of this screen coexist recently. One Samsung panel, the majority, it tested and distributed to 100%, France at least until mid-December 2008. The other, from this date, CMO panel . This second version appeared in small steps at first, but now it seems pretty invasive . Now adjust the colors of this version is problematic.

Samsung ensures that the screens with color defects are covered by the warranty. However, we regret very much this new confusion, which comes after similar problems on previous 2232BW and 226BW .

Samsung officials we entrusted their embarrassment at the CeBIT: in their eyes, the T220 is too good. Seriously. The good news, they explained us, that they saw how bad the competition could match. The bad news is that he would kill at the same time in the bud the other families of Samsung monitors. Too good, too good technically, at a competitive price too: my God, but how?

We reassure them right away: there will be room for everyone. The screen is very good, we agree (with a caveat: it must go through the manual settings''box''to make it as good), but it is not given. Suddenly, the T220 is considered a fairly high-end screen, then it is devoid of any ergonomic interesting option. We are on a fixed foot, with the only consolation prize DVI input with HDCP (therefore