Thread: Desktop background does not display correctly for 3 monitor configuration

Desktop background does not display correctly for 3 monitor configuration

As I say in my title, My Desktop background does not display properly for 3 monitor configuration. I am presently using a Dell e6410 with Windows 7 Pro 64bit. I have the screens how I wish but the wallpaper is not extent across properly. They are scheduled in order as 321 inside the control panel but wallpaper exhibits them as 3R 2L 1M. I have center as main monitor but wallpaper exhibits right monitor as main for wallpaper only. In Windows 7 is there any method to modify the identity on monitors 3 screens and arrange is backwards?

Re: Desktop background does not display correctly for 3 monitor configuration

I as well tried physically moving the monitors and regulating the control panel. I exchanged cables on 1 and 2 so 1 is in center so it is like 3-1- and 2 but screen figure still in incorrect order as previous to. I think it is something to do with the Intel graphic software and Windows with the USB 3rd monitor. There may be a clash between Intel video card drivers and Windows but I cannot run just windows VGA drivers. Can someone please assist me and supply a resolution to this?

While you connect two or additional monitors, you have to yourself designate the main display, assemble your desktop, and apply display settings, such as screen resolution and color depth.
    1. To modify display settings visit the Microsoft to be familiar with how to manually assign every display.
    2. Make certain the screen resolution is the similar on every display. Some screen resolutions might not be presented on all monitors because of dissimilarities in display hardware, electronics, video cards, and drivers.
    3. Make certain that the color depth is the similar for every display.
      • Release Display Settings by simply starting from the Start- Control Panel- Appearance and Personalization, click on Personalization and after that click on Display Settings.
      • On the Monitor tab, below Colors, choose the value that you wish for.
      • And at the end click OK.

All three screens are situating to similar resolution. The problem is the running the Intel video GUI and drivers will not permit Windows to exhibit background properly. As you observe below I have delineated accurately how things are setup and the problems captured. I have removed the Intel drivers but Windows will just run the basic VGA drivers and that is not a resolution. The physical configuration is:
    • DVI Digital Monitor
    • VGA monitor
    • Usb video card of Left screen

I have found this trouble also with the ATI Eyefinity what I have establish is that it is not a driver trouble at all. It appears that whatever monitor you assign as main becomes monitor 1 as far as desktop backgrounds are anxious in windows so my monitor configuration is 1 left, 2 middle, 3 right monitor 2 is my main so I get that start of the graphic on 2 middle, the middle of the graphic on 3 right and the right side of graphic on 1 left. If you however situate 1 left as main the graphics display properly. And if you locate 3 rights as main you acquire left of graphic on 3 right and middle on 1 left and right on the 2 middle. S o on the whole it appears that no issue the order in the arrangement window the graphic will for all time assume that the primary monitor is 1. I am hopeful someone is familiar with how to fix this because of currently the only way I can discover is to make use of UltraMon or put my left most monitor as main.