Thread: Does it better to upgrade Nvidia Driver 263.06

Does it better to upgrade Nvidia Driver 263.06

This new drivers are out and before testing the same I tried to look for better support on the same. I want this driver to be updated in my system, but before that I want to know what the other new bugs that are found while updating the drivers. I have a older version of graphic card in my system. And in the same way I am using the older version of the driver in my system which works well and good. So before making any adjustments in the system, I need a proper layout of what is going to happen after getting the upgrade. Right now I just want to ensure that this would work properly with my older model of the graphic card. Thanks.

Re: Does it better to upgrade Nvidia Driver 263.06

I have some view on this drivers. I had used all the previous version of the card which were well and good. The 263.06 is much better than 260.99 version of driver which was an old update. In the same way I found is much stable than 258.96. It found that this drivers has more than 50% improvement to your current performance. Even the releasing company said that your system might gain around 300% of more on the Fermi based graphic card. After testing the same I realized that the drivers are quiet nice and they are optimum support for the same new systems. You will yourself notice the difference in the processing of your system performance especially while gaming.

The driver version is released a long time before and there is some added benefits in that. The driver was released when Sierra launched the first beta test of the video game World in Conflict. At that time the version of driver which I tried is 163.11. You must also checkout that that Nvidia release this games for some specific model. This was the Beta version which was released for improving the compatibility and performance of GeForce 8. The development in the drivers was based on the strategy game in real time. environment. After testing the same there was some improvement, but not much what I had expected. I am still using the same version.

ForceWare 163.11 were quiet stable drivers and even I agree with this for the GeForce 8 gpu card. Here what Nvidia was deciding is to offer such drivers optimized for World in Conflict along with the GeForce chipset. After going through several articles and testing materials I found that in this Nvidia has just updated the INF file of drivers ForceWare 163.11. Nothing much was done here and that was really disappointing. Later on I found that there was also a added support for GeForce 6 and GeForce 7. No further improvements were made to the new 163.11 beta pack which explains why the version number did not change.

If you want to use the 262.99 version of the driver then it rocks with GTX 580. This is just a bit older version of the driver. But not extremely outdated. If you have the card which is based on that series then that will help out. I hope this works for the older gpu model also. The GTX 580 is no exception to the rule with the 262.99 recently available on servers from Nvidia. You get the updates regularly and Nvidia also provides a regular news for that. So just for the same it on your choice if you want to upgrade the same or not. I found there is a higher upgrade for the audio system.

Yes you can go for the update. I don't think so there will be any issue with not. The new drivers will bring a new pack PhysX 9.10.0514 stamped and new HD audio drivers version 1.1.9.0 or even higher of that. It is always recommended that for best performance you must get the most recent driver updates. What I know about 262.99 WHQL is that it officially support the GTX 580. In the same way the new version to works smoothly with both old and new models. Nvidia does not stubble on drivers two weeks after the 181.00 it so the 181.20 is consistent with the release of new Geforce, Nvidia driver also incorporates PhysX driver 8.10.13.