Thread: Need under 2.5k GPU.

Need under 2.5k GPU.

I have a Acer desktop. It has onboard 64Mb shared graphics. One day I was playing a game. Suddenly there on my system is getting restarted and I unable to see display. I restarted the machine but again same problem had been there. Now problem is that my mother board is not under warranty period. I have already checked out to my cousin brother he has some knowledge the computers. He told me. A problem in your On board VGA. I have to install there minimum graphic card. My budged is low. So I need lowest price GPU.

Re: Need under 2.5k GPU.

Whenever your computer could not show the display its means that some hardware problem in your computer. Its may be possible your ram is not working. If in your system comes out long beep sound that means sure your ram is damage and some issue in your computer. You have to diagnose this problem before buying new graphic card.

Normally display problem cusses on board graphic failure or some mother board chipset damages. If you are sure about the onboard graphic are damages. So you have to purchase new graphic card. You have to check before purchasing the new GPU card. In your motherboard has GPU compatibility. And what slot is giving there PCI Express or AGP. If is there on motherboard has PCI Exprees card then you have to purchase Galaxy Gpu card. Its very chip and best HD video and gaming purpose.

Here I would like to inform you. In your budget graphic card is galaxy GTX 465.It has to design with cooling solution that flips easy cleaning. It speed is 607 MHz core clock, 1215 MHz shader clock and 1GB of GDDR5 memory running at 3.2 GHz. The GeForce GTX 465 still supports 2-Way and 3-Way SLI which will be a greeting note to enthusiasts and users looking forward to NVIDIA enclose hold up later in the summer. If you want more details then you have to go its official site. There all information available about the graphic card.