Thread: A Useful NVIDIA INSPECTOR 1.94.2 Update.

A Useful NVIDIA INSPECTOR 1.94.2 Update.

I heard that NVIDIA INSPECTOR’s new version update has been released and I have to know that what are the additional features and fixes has been included in this. I hope that it has resolved much of the fixes and will going to update without any issues. Do you have any feedback about this update? I need to know it because I haven’t seen it yet.

Re: A Useful NVIDIA INSPECTOR 1.94.2 Update.

NVIDIA Inspector is a little and useful tool that put on view of hardware information for only NVidia-based graphic cards. The main features are: hardware monitoring, Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, Fan Speed adjustment, etc. But the new Version 1.94.2 contains following things:
    Added
    • Fallback driver recognition if no display switch is obtainable.
    • API updates

Fixed
    • “showSettingsOnly” mode ignores “skipUpdateCheck”
    • When the preceding physically typed value get not applied to profile

The NVIDIA Inspector is a tool that can study all information associated to NVIDIA graphics card and overclocking. I don’t have much knowledge about why this program is actually needed. I know that many people are applying this tool to compel AA into games. There are some settings in this app which are very frustrating to find out what will they do and how will they work. But I know that this tool is going to be better and better on every release of update. So I hope that this update will also do the same.

I can see that the NVIDIA Inspector is becoming even better and user friendly on each release or the update release. The most complex settings are now somewhat become easy and can be figure out some of the important hidden features. I heard that this tool is very much compatible for the AA feature of the game.