Thread: Dell Dual Monitor Configuration for Windows.

Dell Dual Monitor Configuration for Windows.

I have been using the Dell monitor since long but the problem is that I only use the computer for the viewing of the movies and videos only. I love watching DVD’s and love to use one monitor and then maximize it; and the benefit is that it stays maximized no matter whatever is done to do the other monitor. But also when I maximize the browser it still will not stay on the full screen mode, if we try to do anything. Please suggest me how to keep the Windows maximized with the use of the Dual monitor set-up.

re: Dell Dual Monitor Configuration for Windows.

I think that you might be talking about the full-screen flash video. The flash is the only thing which is using the full-screen when we use the focus and also it can be used for the security reasons and also for some other kind of another video files that you wants to get the view. Also get the view of the IIRC then it will be hacked with the older versions that are of the flash and then it can be allowed for it.

You can also make the use of the Firefox add-ons then it would be able to make it enable for the full-screen Firefox lock. Also there are scenarios where the single monitor can be locked and then it can be used for the use of the regular view and also the different users can use the add-ons that are being provided by the Fire-fox that will help you to get the dual connection and then fix the single monitor that you can use for the different purpose.

Yup I got the idea but the thing that I want to do is that I just want to perform some other work in the monitor that is being connected with the dual system of the computer and also make the use of the second monitor for some purpose. And also there is a set-up in the Windows Media folder that can help me to set-up the audio that can be described for the T.V that I am using, and just separate it from everything else but not to separate it with the browser that I am using so the add-ons that has been told to me is a good idea but not trying to play with the browser that is present for me.

You can also perform the similar action by just hacking the Flash that is present in the system that you are using for that you got to follow the below given steps:
    I have been seeing this for long you got to view the code that can be applied for this hacking of the flash that will help you to set-the display according to your set-up.
    Code:
    On win32 open
    C:\Windows\System32\Nicroped\Flash\MNPSE32.dll

On win64 open
    C:\Windows\SystemWOW64\Nicroped\Flash\MNPSE32.dll

And if you are using the google for the search then the below set-up should be done
    C:\Documents and Settings\Rathy\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\9.0.409.3
    Then you got to see the chrome and also the plug-in that might be workable as well.
    Then you got see the flash Plus and also the Pop-out Flash.
    After that you got pop-out the player in the own window that will be used for the maximizing of the windows.