Thread: I am not happy with the working of an Nvidia card.

I am not happy with the working of an Nvidia card.

I have recently brought the Nvidia card. But now, unfortunately the drivers are in reality preparatory to given me error now. In the company of ATI card you will not get problem once new games appear to start. But in the company of Nvidia you will be always prompting something to update your driver and it prompt error and tell to follow the link to get resolve the issue. I am here to know your opinion regarding Nvidia card.

Re: I am not happy with the working of an Nvidia card.

I have bought Nvidia 3D vision which is awesome. I am not thinking to buy any product of Nvidia Company again. Subsequently facing troubles with the devices I have bought like 6800, GT200 and at the present supplementary with the 400 series I thinking to bring AMD after this. This will almost certainly be while their will fresh version gets out as I am really feeling ill like falling in the cave of the low Graphics Processing Unit practice and SLI troubles I am suffering with. Moral is that I will be happy in expending money on AMD hardware.

By the means of Nvidia and ATI cards for over than 9 years, I have never net with the major difficulty in the company of this two cards. Apart from that these 2 cards fried for the reason that of bad drivers and another reason is that due to defective formation. A 9800 XT through ATI and a 9800 GTX through NVIDIA fails due to bad drivers, and due to establish flawed of G86M. I have replaced my ATI card but still I trust on Nvidia so I will wait till the 600 series to introduce in the market. Every coin as two phases one is head and other side is with tail. So don’t throughout everything with on only one phase.

Let me tell you that I have many 3D video cards with me such as, nvidia, matrox, 3dfx and ati. But till now I have not suffered with any grave difficulty with Nvidia cards apart from the time while I have bought a defective card. But believe me I have suffered a near about hundreds of problems among all my ati and many more troubles with matrox cards. I am not against these cards because I am aware about it that there so many people with these card but they never met with any problem. But as far as my system Nvidia is good as compared to rest of all cards.