Thread: Windows 7 Not Rendering Extended Desktop On full screen In Visio TV

Windows 7 Not Rendering Extended Desktop On full screen In Visio TV

I am using the laptop of the HP that is supporting the feature of the HDMI video out. I am using the Windows Vista and was easily setting up the extended desktop that can be used for the 40 inch TV and then I use to watch the videos on full screen with the working in the laptop. Now currently I have upgraded my system to Windows 7; but now the problem is that whenever I use the option of the Extended desktop it is showing up a box on my TV and not the Full screen. I had tried out changing the box size on the TV, but it is not helping me out. Please give the proper solution through which I can remove the problem of Visio TV that is faced by me.

Re: Windows 7 Not Rendering Extended Desktop On full screen In Visio TV

For this you got to follow the below given steps that can help you out for the issues that are being faced by you:
    1. You got to open the screen resolution by clicking in the start button and then you got to click on to the Control Panel.
    2. After that you have to go to the option of the appearance and then in the personalization and then just got to click on to the Adjust Screen resolution.
    3. After that you got to click on to the drop-down list menu to multiple displays and then just click on to the extend this display option and then click on to ok.

This can help you out to solve the problem of the Visio TV caused by the Extended Desktop.

And if the above solution is not providing you the proper solution then you can follow the below second step that will render you more help and give you the details of the set-up that you will require for the fixing of the issue. For the below steps that you want to perform you got to login as the administrator and then perform the steps:
    1. At the beginning you got to open the device drive manager by clicking on to the start button then you got to click on to the control panel and then click on to the system and maintenance and then you got to click on to the device manager. If you are being prompted for the admin password then you got to provide the password and then you got to continue with the work
    2. Then in Device manager expand the monitor and then just locate the monitor and then right click on the monitor name.
    3. After the process click update driver software and then follow the instructions.

This should work properly for you.

Other option is that you can just update the driver of the hardware by clicking on to the update driver hardware software that is made available in various sites. After the updating of the hardware check out for the related issues that will help you out to remove the extended screen resolution queries. The updating of the driver can be done by using the provision of the software that is made available in the official site of the Microsoft and it also features the extra software that you will require for the updating of the HD TV in the system that you are using.

Hey thank you for the solution that has been provided by you. I was able to make the changes in the Visio TV and also the extension of the screen has been done properly in the resolution that is used by me. But the basic problem is that sometimes in the Windows 7 the screen sometimes changes to its default format that lead for me to change the settings bow and then. Also I wanted the information regarding the Visio that is provided be the Microsoft itself and the detailed information regarding it.

Sometimes such a thing happens that is said to be common in the settings that you are asking for the provision of the resolution to be provided by the Windows software that you are willing to use. The Visio is the software that is provided by the Microsoft Windows that is used for the usage of the vector graphics and also to create the diagrams that can be made available for the versions that are being used for the system of the Windows 7. Also keep in mind that this is made for the use in the windows system and not in the Linux operating system