Thread: Graphics card within range of Rs.2.5K

Graphics card within range of Rs.2.5K

I am looking for the graphics card for my system because the onboard graphics card which was Asus M2NMX SE have collapsed because of the over heating problem on system. Basically i am not looking for graphics card for gaming purpose but for the sack of having for support proper resolutions and for some low resolution game. But the concern here is my budget which is only Rs. 2.5k that i can spend for it, please let me know what can be my choices for the graphics card for my system. If anybody have idea which i can have please provide me with the choices.

Re: Graphics card within range of Rs.2.5K

You can have many option of graphics card but for that you have to spend little more than you have decide to spend on because Rs. 2.5k is quite less when you are talking about the computer graphics card. You can go for any of the two ASUS P5Q3 Deluxe and nvidia 8400GS but if you are looking for higher memory graphics then you need to have more budget in your range you will get graphics card less memory.

I don't think there are much option in the price range of Rs. 2.5k as when you talk about the graphics card then you have to have the higher budget. If you want to have the graphics card in this range then the memory you will get will be quite small. 9600GT and Corsair CX400 that can be within your budget possible for you then get any of them.

There are less choices in the price range of Rs.2.5 because when you talk about the graphics card then the price are really high for high graphics memory. Because you don't want graphics card for playing games and all then you can buy the graphics card with less memory like 256MB, 512MB but above this it will take more money. Your choice can be ATI Radeon HD 5770, sapphire hd 4350 and AMD Radeon HD 6870 same thing with this you have scarify for memory.

You can go for the graphics card that will be compatible with your motherboard. Same thing as mentioned in the above post that your budget is quite less but you can get the discount if you are buying the graphics from any of the website like Amazon, eBay, naaptol etc. They will surely provide you with graphics card within your budget. There you will have lots of choices which you can go for in your machine and will be compatible.