Thread: Which Graphic Card you are having

Which Graphic Card you are having

Whenever I have a look on the graphic card that I am having that is XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3, only one thought comes in my mind that; this graphic card is able to play all the recent games with the required settings. I have tested the graphic card for these games: Call of Duty, Crysis, Bioshock and all the other top most game available in market. Now I am thinking that what kind of graphic cards others have for their system. Hence just post the details related to the graphic card you are having. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Which Graphic Card you are having

ATI Radeon HD 5770 is the graphic card I am having. I will deal for a HD 5770 for advanced game and good image quality for home theater after a show for the famous double slot which I think is not a concern when using a single card and that those who uses 2 card and yes it takes up space, I am on 2 crosdfire x1950 pro and it is not given any heating trouble with my case ninehudred (6 fan) then 2 pass without cares are subject HD5770 and if am passing HD5970 heats it is also normal. I will recommend anybody to have this graphic card and you will not require any watercooling tactics for this.

Well now, the best performance / price / consumption is the HD5770 and it is convenient to a lot of games. In recent models 'HD5830 just struggling to do better than HD4890/GTX275 so it is really not the sudden, it just has the "advantage" to be DX11 compatible. Sorry to contradict with the above reply but I will not recommend to go for this graphic card. There are many other graphic cards available you can choose any of the graphic cards you want. Currently I am having Palit- NVIDIA Geforce GT 24O. If you want you want you can buy this. I am suggesting for this graphic card because I have personally experienced the quality of this cards. But the rest of the decision depends on your personal choice.

I work in a computer store and my colleagues threw me one limit of rotten tomatoes when I told them I was going to take ATI X1800XT 512. A lot of my clients have the super cliche Ati = no game is running or ultra buggy. In short this is not the issue. This is actually the voltage regulator, it gets very hot and the card is the soul, some of them are exchanged and 4th card is always the same, even changing brands. The problem could also be spread on the 7600GT. In short, I just want to say that I am using this ATI X1800XT 512 without any issue but you just need to regulate the voltage on it. Trust me it will work without any problem in a smooth manner.