Thread: Which is the best for my Desktop-AMD 5 series/6 series and NVIDIA GTX 4 Series?

Which is the best for my Desktop-AMD 5 series/6 series and NVIDIA GTX 4 Series?

Hi I have Acer desktop. It has core i3 processor. It is sufficient for me. There is 512 MB graphic on board. But now these days I have interested to play the graphic games. So its 512mb graphic is not enough to my all new HD games. Now I want to buy new NVIDIA GTX450/460 and AMD GPU 6850/6870. I am confused between both graphic cards. Please guide me which Graphic card is best for my computer.

Re: Which is the best for my Desktop-AMD 5 series/6 series and NVIDIA GTX 4 Series?

There are nearly some changes in the price decrease. Infact the price of the extremely over clocked versions GTX 460 1GB have fallen to new lows as well. So that most of the users can afford the same. One of the premier products presented from NVIDIA’s board partners is of course the EVGA GTX 460 FTW which is over clocked to a stratospheric 850 MHz core speed. This provides a exciting opening for a new customers.

Re: Which is the best for my Desktop-AMD 5 series/6 series and NVIDIA GTX 4 Series?

AMD HD 6850 and 6870 can be over clocked. A number of similar to ASUS include by now provided users with over clocking tools that can push the point speeds to new heights. Nvidia was principally conservative. That NVIDIA was with the frequencies known to the GTX 460 cards. AMD’s innovative products on the other hand are a bit of an unidentified when it comes to standard over clocking speeds and performance.

It should go without saying the GTX 460 SE is what’s called a “virtual product” in assured distributor circles. This means present is no mention version for each s and NVIDIA’s AIBs can design the card something like a slackly clear set of specifications. Of course here are minimum clock speeds that require to be adhered to but all in all, companies like EVGA, Gigabyte, ASUS, Msi and others have been given free rein to intend their cards as they see in shape.

If you have desktop computer then you have to purchase only graphic card.A simple way to find which Gpu is best for your computer. I have given you the suggestion for choosing either NVIDIA or AMD GPU. You have to know some configuration and different between. NVIDIA is most popular brand in the gaming cards manufacturing. A GTX NVIDIA 460 is 17% faster than compare to AMD 5770. It s resolution is 1280x1024. Also in AMD 5770 1GB model is 22% faster at the aforementioned resolution.

The AMD HD 5770 GPU is makes more sense at stock of overclocking, smooth as the GTX 460 (both 768MB and 1GB models) is enhanced for overclockers due to the better than before overclocking. The 768MB model over clocks better, but the 1GB version has additional features, a wider memory bus, and more frame buffer, therefore surpassing the 768MB version while being priced logically more. The HD 5770 and GTX 460 represent almost the same amount of appearance. When they hit their maximum Overclocking, so get the card that maximum aligns to your budget. In this case, it's the GTX 460 is the best for your computer.