Thread: Good LCD TV for home

Good LCD TV for home

I am planning to buy new LCD TV in this Christmas for my home. Size of hall where TV used to place is of 600 square feet in rectangle shape. We mostly use to watch at night time and at home there are small kids also so I want TV which can possible to place on height. Especially me and my wife love to watch music channels so I need TV with great sound quality. And it must come with long time warranty period and value for money.

Re: Good LCD TV for home

As per your requirement I would like to suggest LG brand which is leading in TV and the model is LG 32LE5300 LED.It comes with Mega Contrast Ratio (10,00,000:1),response time is 3.0 ms which is more than enough for real time image, its ready with wireless facility , you can connect your PC with this screen and can use effectively, its high definition technique which gives you the best clarity . It comes with Advanced LED LCD Panel, because of it led technique it’s harmless to your eyes and your children can play games for long time in front of TV. And for full filing your music interest it has Surround System speakers. It’s costing around Rs.46, 000/-

I have search on internet and found some result and one TV which can fulfill your requirement that is Panasonic VIERA TH-L32X24 LCD TV. I m giving you some feature of it so you can check out with it. It has Wide Viewing Angle with IPS Alpha Panel, Smart Networking with VIERA link. Inbuilt VIERA Image View comes with screen size 32’’ resolution is 1,366 x 768, Contrast Ratio 20,000:1. It has Motion Focus Technology, for surround sound it has two way speakers, you can get head phone for listening music. It has light weight of only 11 kg so it can be place anywhere. Motion technology is used in tit for best quality of pictures

My opinion Sony is the leading brand in TV technology. So I prefer you Sony Bravia KLV-40EX600 LCD TV. Its Features are as follow:
    It is full high definition LED with 1080 and edge, inbuilt with BRAVIA Engine 3, MPEG Noise Reduction technology is used for better sound clarity , its screen size of 40 ‘’. Display resolution is of 1920 x 1080, BRAVIA Engine 3 used for better Video Processing. Live color technique is gives better color contras. Its weight is 14.8 kg. MPEG Noise Reduction technique is used for better sound quality. A surround speaker gives you great sound.

I suggest you to buy Philips 32PFL3305/V7 which I think value for money. It comes with great feature. It has high definition LCD display which gives you better picture clarity. It has facility to connect PC so you can use your PC on it. For sound system it has smart volume technology. Screen contras up to 70000:1. Brightness 420 cd/ m². Response time 6.5 ms. Screen size is 32''.Inbuilt Graphical User Interface, Panel resolution is 1366 x 768p2 Built-in speakers. Stereo Sound System and costing around Rs.31,000/-