Thread: EVGA 460 Vs Sapphire 6870 1GB

EVGA 460 Vs Sapphire 6870 1GB

I have been making the use of the Graphic Card since long as the quality of the game in the graphic cards are awesome and you get the feel of the game perfectly. I have been using the graphic card of Nvidia since long and now I am planning to get a newer one for my computer. I am confused between two graphic cards i.e the EVGA 460 and Sapphire 6870 1GB. I wanted the graphic card that uses the high resolution. And don't worry for the use of the PSU. Please suggest me the best of the two for the use of gaming.

Re: EVGA 460 Vs Sapphire 6870 1GB

The Sapphire 6870 is having the feature of streaming about 1120 processes and the delivering of the 56 texture unit that is made to deliver parallel computing between the two computers that you are using and also provide a brighter interface for the playing of the game. Its core clock unit is said to be 900 MHz which is considered to be the best for the use of the 1GB graphic card. So in my view you should go for the Sapphire 6870.

The Sapphire 6870 depend upon the type of the resolution that you are using for the computer monitor. Because the Sapphire 6870 basically depends upon the type of the resolution that is being used for the computer monitor. Also the monitor should be perfectly in sync with the graphic card that is being used so that no issue will be faced by you in near future by the type of the graphic card that you will using. The Sapphire 6870 requires a lot of specification because the graphic card that we are using should be better in quality and also in proper use with the monitor.

I am using the Monitor of the Full HD that is fo the company of the Samsung 2233SW. Many a time I make the use of the TV to connect my other monitor that is the same Samsung company but the model that is used by me is of the 40C630 which is again a full HD. I always try to connect to the monitor so that the view of the gaming is good and both the monitors provide me a interface that is of high quality that would be perfectly used for the gaming purpose. I have heard that the EVGA is offering 10 Years of warranty but I wanted to know or you can say that I am not sure, whether this warranty is issued for the international standards and whether it will be provided to me in India, since it going to be used by me in here. And also the rates that I have heard for the graphic card that I am going to use is of 200 euros that is outside I wanted to to know the exact rate of this graphic card that will be used by purely in India and not anywhere else.

The configuration that you had given to me all tells me that you should go and make the preferences for the use of the Sapphire 6870 because the specification of the monitor that is used by you leads me to tell you to make the sue of the Sapphire 6870. The Sapphire leads to a class leading performance and provides a very modest power that can be used for the active consumption and also for the maintainance of the Dynamic Power Management. The main feature of the card is that the card has a super low-power that can be used for the idle mode usage and the Samsung monitors work well when the processes that are used are ideally powered and has got the functionality of the better performance that will be further displayed in the game.

If you are considering the warranty part the Sapphire is having the warranty of the 10 Yrs that is perfectly right but the EVGA 460 is having a warranty of life time and it will be available for a quite lot lower cost. The product of the Nvidia EVGA has provided a boon for the company because the product that has been developed is having the whole new feature of the GPU. The company of the Nvidia has maintained the feature of the DX11 support that is featured by many of the gamer conscious peoples you wanted the extra feature of the gaming support for the HD games that they are going to play with the use of the graphic card.