Thread: Displaying Issues Of the Dell U2311H

Displaying Issues Of the Dell U2311H

I have been using the Dell U2311H for a long time but now I am facing a problem in it. And also I am using a PS3 which I regularly use for the connection with the Dell U2311H with the display port with the HDMI to display port cable to the Unitek. Also the cable has been tested with the ATI Graphic card and the display port connected to the Samsung LCD HDMI display port. Please help me out as I have tried out with the power saver option also but it does not worked for me to. Please give me the proper solution for this.

Re: Displaying Issues Of the Dell U2311H

The main problem can be with the monitor that your are using you have take a view of the monitor and also you don't have use a service tag instead you can make the use of the order no that has been designated to you for the use of the monitor. The issue of the service tag is going with the monitors that are being brought separately and so the Dell is not taking the simple steps that can be used for the acknowledgment of the files with the magical service tag.

But the thing is that the service no is being issued for the monitors of the 27 and 30. The portable devices that are being connected to the monitors that you are using can cause the similar problem, but the problem is that you should not put the pen-drive and the usb connection all made at the one signal unit. The connections that are made directly to the monitors for a long period of time can cause this problem and also the settings should be made proper when you are trying to connect the portable to the monitors.

I got the issue of my monitor so I am trying to change the monitor with some other monitor that is having the same problem as that of the monitor that has been used for my PS3. But the problem is that the display port of my monitor was not being displayed which caused all this problems. But when the problem has been solved I did not got the dvi issues at all and then the display problem has been solved out completely. I wanted to know that what kind of other dell monitors can be used by me if I got to take some of other one for my PS3.

You can use the other Dell monitors such as Dell E207WFP, 1909, Dell s2409w and Dell sx2210 LCD. These are the optional screen that you can use with the PS3 that can be used for the gaming of the various games that you wanted. All the above monitors are coming with the warranty of the 21 days that is provided by the Dell itself and also if you are not using the portable for a while then all the issues can be solved out properly.