Thread: Disappearing Of The Display In Dell E228WFP

Disappearing Of The Display In Dell E228WFP

I have been using the Dell monitors for long and is amazed by the picture quality that it is providing to me. Since when I got the computer I have been using the Dell monitors and now I am planning to get the newer one of the Dell Monitors of the E228WFP. But I have heard that the monitor of the E228WFP is having a lot of problems like disappearing of the screen and then the coloring of the screen changes which is quite difficult to seen that what is present in the screen. Please tell why his problem is occurring in Dell monitors that are being produced.

Re: Disappearing Of The Display In Dell E228WFP

To get the new display is the only option that can be given for the issues that you have been facing because their is no use of repairing the monitor as it would not work properly. The LED will not have an issue when you have replaced it with some thing else, because if the Dell is still in the period of the 21 days of the date that is given by the Dell company for the guarantee package.

The problem is that I can use the computer for the 2 Hrs properly and then again after sometime the display went black and the green color is being shown by the LED screen. The temperature in which I was using the monitor was of 78 degree and in this temperature it should not cause any problem. But I think that it could be the over heating that might be causing this issue. And when the LED monitor turned green I have just turned off the monitor and then re-stared it again and then at that time the monitor was working out properly.

The only option my friend I can give is that you got to replace the Monitor and if you are having the monitor order no you should contact the customer service. The monitor order no is the important part and if it is not with you then it is going to cause you many problems. And if you have purchased your monitor with the tie up of the Dell PC then you got contact the technical support to get the problem solved. They will take the following details for the solving of the problem:
    Your Name:
    The E-mail address:
    And the Shipping address:
    Then the Phone number:
    And the Monitor Order number or PC Service Tag that is purchased with the PC:
    You will require the monitor's 20 digit PPID number that is found on the back on a label And then you got to write the reason for the issue that has been created in your PC.

I have resolved the issue by replacing it with the S2309W version of the Dell that has been picked up by the best but store of mine and also I got the guarantee of the newer for the same day. They quickly accepted to replace it with the warranty that it had and I did not had to worry for getting the newer one for my system. My hopes are that the newer one also display the similar properties as the one which had been provided earlier.