Thread: Display Perfection Dell Ultra Sharp Genesis

Display Perfection Dell Ultra Sharp Genesis

I have a little older monitor that I am not able to seem to connect to from my laptop. I require to screens to work along with and my computer be familiar with the monitor and says it is on and demonstrates me the display numbers and the whole thing. I am not able to even drag things over to it. The trouble is I am not able to observe whatever thing on the Dell Monitor except a floating box that says: DELL 2VI-D Self test feature test and then it has a Red layer, Green layer and Blue layer. If I tick any of the buttons on the Monitor a padlock image shows on the screen for a small number of seconds and then goes away leaving the floating box. If I tick the + or - button not anything happens. Please help I have had this monitor for over a year and in this I am not able to seem to get it to work.

Re: Display Perfection Dell Ultra Sharp Genesis Display Perfection

I have got your issue. Sometimes ago my friend was also going through the same situation. So do not worry I think the solution which I know you will be able to get your solution. In this only you have to do is unlock the monitor controls and get rid of the Lock and after this you just click on to the press and hold the monitor Menu button for about 10-15 seconds. So you have to do is only this much and you will be able to get fix.

I have checked this and it is still not working. I do not be familiar with the menu button other than I pressed and held each button 15 seconds but after doing this also nothing is going to happen. So please I need your recommendation me of something else. I also tried to go to settings and alter the screen resolution and still not anything. I am so frustrated as I have had this monitor over a year and but not able to use it.

I am also going through the same situation but not like you. But ya you can say that it is little bit similar to yours. I also do not be acquainted with what model number as the tags are in Chinese but I will attempt to see them again. So if anybody know better solution than this please try to help me over here as soon as it is possible.

Well I am also not able to get this issue that why it is happening like this. And same here also I mean that the Model number is all in Chinese is not able to even tell what the Chinese letters are as they are so little so is not able to translate. I have still taken it into the Computer shop and they had no any of the plan. This is so crazy. Please help if you are able to. I do be acquainted with that.