Thread: Dell U2410 Cannot Connect With DVI-D

Dell U2410 Cannot Connect With DVI-D

I have been using the Dell U2410 and have been using it for quite a long time, but now some problem has been faced by it, that is leading to the display error in the monitor that I am using. The Monitor which I am using is having the HDMI connection in it and this causing me the grave problem in it. Also it is that I have connected a ATI video card 5770 and then connected it to the DVI-D and then after that selected it from one of the input area but still its showing it has not been connected. Please tell me what would be basically the problem with it.

Re: Dell U2410 Cannot Connect With DVI-D

First you got to see whether the HDMI is disconnected from both the PC Video cards and the monitor, if it is connected then the DVI-D won't work properly causing you problems. Before you are running the DVI-D to connect to the computer monitor at that time always see to it that it not functioning with the HDMI connection. And also the DVI-D is manually selected from the ATI and then the video card is setting up the connection with it.

If it it is still nor working then try doing by switching off the power button of the PC and also keep the monitor off along with it. After that you got to disconnect the HDMI from both the sides, just allow the connection of the DVI-D with both the system and then try running it then it should work properly for you with out any problem. After that you got to power the PC and then keep the Monitor On then when this set-up is complete you can got to the Monitor input select button and then just click on to the choose DVI-D in that.

Hey it worked out properly with it and now the only thing I wanted to know is that what is the specification of the Dell U2410 that I am using. I don't have the knowledge of the DVI-D and the HDMI it was all new to me, as I have not came to such an error before and also I wanted to get the information of this terms so that further if I come to this term I will solve this problem easily.

The launch of the Screen of the Dell U2410 and many of the buyers prefer to use this because this is one of the best of the Dell's monitor that can be used. The screen is looking fairly good and has got a better performance and has got the black bezel which is having the silver logo and a silver colored stand which is having the black base along with it. Then it is like if your screen is going to the standby mode then automatically the button glows and the pulse is shown ion the orange color.

Also see the menu that is being offered that is of various color modes and also see the dynamic features that are being provided by the Newer Dell monitors and see that the operational buttons are working properly or not. DVI-D is connected to get the video interface of the standard quality and the high-resolution and which can be used for the use with the LCD monitor that you are using and also provide a better connectivity with the ATI video Cards. The HDMI is used for the transfer of the high end Compaq interface that is used for the transmitting uncompressed data and then send the DVI-D to connect with the ATI then it will work properly.