Thread: Toshiba mini NB205-N330BN display adapter not responding

Toshiba mini NB205-N330BN display adapter not responding

I am using Toshiba mini NB205-N330BN and it is old one running on windows 7. Yesterday, I experienced strange that is my laptop display went nuts and also the mouse position is affected the screen in different way. Then using keyboard short cut I restarted my laptop, then after rebooting it seemed fine. Then as the window main screen appeared I message is popped for twice that says "display adapter has stopped responding”. Then I checked out problem log history from windows 7, there was mentioned hardware errors. If Anyone has faced this issue, then please provide me solution on this.

Re: Toshiba mini NB205-N330BN display adapter not responding

Display adapter means your video card is faced serious damage, as far my knowledge this message is comes when video card is stops to work or else if your drivers get corrupted or your video card could not find them, then this can happens. I think you should download and install the latest version for your video card driver which can easily available on its official site. So download all the drivers and install them and restart you computer for once. I hope this may help you.

In my point of this can be occurs because of the specific hardware damage many of the user facing this kind of problem. But they can not able to find proper solutions on this. I think you should make contact with the local technician on this. He can make out what is the exact problem is and will help you to overcome this issue. I think this damage will not cost you more. If you are having other query then reply me.

I think you should try to clear corrupted and repair or replace damages and missing files. And for that you just have to type command in your search box and then it will open a screen. Then right click on the top of the option and run that as admin and then enter this command at the prompt - sfc /scannow. After giving this command this will help you to recover you video card to the normal position.
    Last edited by CAILYN; 23-11-2010 at 11:00 PM.