Thread: Problem with screen pixels and black screen.

Problem with screen pixels and black screen.

Yesterday, suddenly I strange thing is happened with my computer that is while working on it got, it freeze and pixel was distorted then it turn to black. I using this computer from past one year, so there was no means to get it to vendor. Then to overcome this I issues i did some settings but then also problem is same. I cannot able to make out what is the problem is. If anyone have suffered from this then please tell me the suggestion for this. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jagadbandu; 22-11-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Re: Problem with screen pixels and black screen.

As far my knowledge, this kind of problem is rises because of the faulty card or motherboard. I think first you should check with your video card most of the time this kind of issues can be occurs due the faulty video cards, I will advise you to again put another video card and then install all the require driver for that and check it. If then also problem remains then, there may be some issues with your motherboard. I hope this suggestion may help you.

I have search through your question and thing kind of issues are normally found in LCD monitors, this kind of black screen effect known as dead pixel it means the pixel without color. There are two reasons for this one is, there may be problem with your computer power supply or may be your monitor is damage. I have seen that many of peoples are unaware of these causes so they first look for video card. I will advise you to first check these causes and then move forward.

I was getting similar kind of problem as you are having, then I to resurrect pixels I used software called as Sid Pixel Repair. This is pixel-fixing software and it is operated by quickly turning pixel on and off, so that it helps you to re-energizing them. But I recommend you, before resurrect your pixels using this software, first concern with your technician and then use it.

If your monitor is giving you distorted pixels and black screen then, I think that this can normally happens because of the transistor malfunction or may be because of uneven distortion in liquid crystal display. There is way to fix this using PixelTuneup These devices generates tuned video signals so that it helps to eliminate stuck pixels and enhances picture quality. If you are having other query then reply me.