Thread: Panasonic HDTV: How to manage resolution with NVIDIA control panel

Panasonic HDTV: How to manage resolution with NVIDIA control panel

Recently bought a gaming computer with the Panasonc 42" HDTV, along with that using the NVIDIA GTX 470 graphical interface, which is works fine, but after change the resolution of my computer I am getting a problem with the onscreen text display, which is comes as very small, where as I am using 1828 x 972 screen resolution. I reconnect the HDMI cable which is attached with the graphic card and tried to make changes with the NVIDIA control panel, but while I applied the new changes screen resolution it appears as the screen cut from the sides of the screen. Any one is having any solution for this problem; any suggestion for this will be appreciated greatly…

Re: Panasonic HDTV: How to manage resolution with NVIDIA control panel

I think this problem is occurred for the graphic card that you are using, I recommend you to upgrade that one or reconfigure that with the HDTV, for that turn off all the operations which are running. And then unplug the graphic chip set with the HDTV and uninstall the driver, which is installing for that. Now reconnect the plug with HDTV, also make a fresh configuration with the proper settings. I had the similar issue, after that one of my friend suggest me with this process, so I would also like to suggest you to go through this process this will definitely help you. From different sides it results as the best process.

Are you sure that you are using the native resolution in your computer, I think the resolution, where you are facing the problem that was not configured by you, and sometimes some of the settings are changed automatically. Make sure that the game and the file are playing fine in the computer by which you plug the monitor, along with that make sure that the monitor is properly plugged with the machine. also some of the resolution are might be hidden in the monitor or the machine, so for that go to the properties of desktop under the monitor tab and look for the option whether that is hidden or not. Go to the properties widow under the setting tab and make sure that the option "Hide modes this monitor cannot support" is uncheck and then go to the resolution and check whether the resolution is changed or not. Now try to do the same operation.

Relevant issue with my Sony HDTV, I am a college student. Just few months ago went for the field project in different places in our state, where I shot so many video clips of different spots after coming back from the project while I tried to watch the video in my Sony HDTV, some of the pictures are cutting from the sides of the screen, I can understand the problem then I replug the monitor with my computer but same problem is occurs. I tried to play the video file in the plasma TV of one of my fried where it plays fine, nothing is cutting from the screen. I can’t understand why this problem occurs. I searched everywhere for the solution, but found nothing, so now I am here for getting some solution for the problem which is occurring in my HDTV. What should I do? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated…