Thread: Blank screen appear after install NVidia GT220

Blank screen appear after install NVidia GT220

I am not able to run my computer in normal mode, always have to run in the safe mode. I had a windows vista compatibility machine with the NVIDIA GT220 graphical interface. The problem is occurs after install the graphic driver. The screen is appears in blank. Whenever I tried to run in the normal it does cannot startup in this mode, the window is blinks for some times and then it shut down. This was also happens with my earlier AMD Athlon X2 250 so that why I did the upgrade of graphic interface. The machine is configured with 4GB RAM and 256GB hard disk drive. Is there anyone having any solution for this issue. Any information will be thankful for me..

Re: Blank screen appear after install NVidia GT220

I read you complete post and would like to suggest you, start your machine in safe mode that you are doing now and then go to the device manager option either by right click on my computer or by proceed from control panel of the window. I think the problem is occurred because you are not having the update software for the driver. So after enter into the driver list under the manage computer window, go to the appropriate driver for that you are having issue, right click on it and choose the update, which appear you with the latest software information of the driver, click on OK and your software will be updated for the driver. I hope this will definitely help you run the computer in normal mode.

First of all you do one think, update the BIOS of your machine. Always make sure that your motherboard is working the latest version of BIOS. This is useful to run any software as well as the hardware. According to your post I think that this issue is for the operating system that you installed in your machine. Then uninstall the driver of the graphical interface by which you are facing problem, then take a fresh installation of the driver. Also suggest you, install the latest version of the driver. If still it happens with the graphical driver then try to reinstall the operating system. I hope this is the problem, so after the installation of operating system you might be getting rid of the problem. I said this because I think according to your post where you mentioned that you are not able to run the machine I normal mode, so it might be for the operating system.

Log on the computer with the administrator password and log in ID in safe mode and then go to the user account from where you can able to start the machine in normal mode. Delete that account and create a new one. I think by doing this you might be solve the issue. Because I don’t think so it is the driver issue, which you mentioned. So for that go t the control panel and then go to user account select the existing account name and choose the delete option after that reboot the machine and then again proceed to that same location to create a new user account, look for the create option, insert the appropriate user ID and password and try to log in the log in the computer with the newly created user account. I hope this will definitely solve the problem.

Having exactly the same problem in my Linux running machine. I have dual boot-able option with windows 7 in my computer. Usually use the computer for the gaming purpose, the problem while I installed the NVIDIA GEforce graphics driver in my machine it requires for reboot of the machine. After did this I had a problem which is I am not able to start the machine in normal for both windows 7 as well as for Linux. I reinstall the driver by log-in in safe mode, and the problem is finished. But I have to install this for getting better graphical interface. How to install this one? And why it is having this problem, anyone having any suggestion on this issue?

Relevant issue with my Dell Inspiron which is running under both windows vista and Linux environment. I usually play some of the high definition PC game’s in my computer basically in windows mode, after a few days I am facing a graphical problem in the machine, the game is stopped frequently and at the same while the computer also stopped working. Then I have to start the window forcefully. It seems start right after the installation of NVIDIA graphical interface. After the installation, computer screen is appearing in blank screen. This happen in both windows and Linux environment. I reboot the machine , but the same problem is happening, I tried by re-install the driver, but this one is also giving the same problem. Also I tried by start the machine in safe mode, but gives me once to run the game, but after a few while it back to the same position. Is there anyone having the fix for this issue?