Thread: Is ATI Radeon HD 5670 (512MB) best for the PC or not.

Is ATI Radeon HD 5670 (512MB) best for the PC or not.

HI I want to rebuild my computer so that I can be able to play almost all the games on it. Actually I am using the machines which contain a decent processor but not the best and also have a ram of 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE. Actually I want to upgrade the system with a 4Gb ram and upgrade the graphic card with an ATI Radeon HD 5670. As I have searched the net for the up gradation of the card so that I can be able to play all the games but after this up gradation I will be able to play only 95% to 99% games on the system and the remaining will recommended to have a better graphic card in which I found four needed better RAM and other are needed a better processor. I am not sure that the ATI Radeon HD 5670 will be compatible with the machine because I wanted to play Guild Wars 2. But investigating over 675 games, I've found out the ATI Radeon HD 5670 is relatively well, if not even further. So I wanted to know that is ATI Radeon is ok for the system I am using or not. So, out of your reading and finest of estimation, will this card last, if not outlive my requirements? Or will it go down short? Should I find an improved card or stick through the one I plan to find? Please do not suggest a dissimilar card company or a very superior card, just since it's 'way better' or you would've quite chosen it. Give me explanation.

Re: Is ATI Radeon HD 5670 (512MB) best for the PC or not.

As you need a graphic card which makes you able to play almost all the games and also you don’t need the card from any other company except from the ATI Radeon. So I want to know that which graphic card you are using right now. As you want to use the ATI Radeon HD 5670 which might be compatible with your system so I would like to recommend you to go with the graphics card just the 1GB version as it runs everything which ever I throw on it and never had any problem with it and also it runs the games at 1600 X 900. So instead going with the 512 MB use a 1GB I think it might help you to play all the games on your machine. Try doing this.

As you are very keen to use the ATI Radeon HD 5670 (512MB) so I want to tell you one thing that I am using 4670 in one of my computer and found it to run everything just fine as it never give any kind of the problem. I think if you will use this graphic card then it will serve you up to three years or as long as you have reasonable resolution. That said, you should almost certainly believe spending a slight more. Cards in the $100 range are a great deal new for your cash. The three cards execute pretty much on par by means of each other, apart from the 5750 has DX11 support, while the 9800 GTX+ and 4850 have DX10. I assume this will help you to get the better recommendation for the graphic card.

I went on to the ATI just because of the some reason i8 think 5750 was appear much interesting but its GTX support as compared with the 5670 and 4850 is much older than these two. But I have a problem with the 5750 that it has 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, and 2x DVI. And the monitor I am using has only one D-Sub slot. Now what do I do. Please anybody suggest me.

In many cases I have seen that the graphics card should arrive among a DVI to D-sub converter I f not then you can use the Link Depot DVI-AVGA-ADPT DVI to VGA Adapter. DVI to VGA Adapter Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard boundary for a high-performance link among PCs and flat panel screen, digital CRT screen, projectors, and HDTV. DVI Adapters as of connection Depot distribute the high presentation, high-bandwidth boundary which is required for video screen of today though leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow and it has a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer’s side.