Thread: Omega Drivers v1.169.25 for Windows Vista from Nvidia

Omega Drivers v1.169.25 for Windows Vista from Nvidia

I know little bit about Omega Drivers that it is an illegal device driver used for ATI as well as nVidia graphics cards, produced by Angel Trinidad. It is vary from the certified drivers in that they suggest more customized and additional features. Now I heard that Omega Drivers v1.169.25 for Windows Vista has launched from Nvidia.I want to know more about it like its purpose along with that what is New in it, how to install and any other information you have?

Re: Omega Drivers v1.169.25 for Windows Vista from Nvidia

The reason of the Omega Drivers is to give gamers with an alternate set of drivers, ones that have more options and features than the original sets. The drivers include optimizations, extra features like OC capabilities, extra resolutions and inside squeeze that can provide them the border in a gaming environment more than the usual drivers, which are over and over again modified for artificial benchmarks. All Omega driver sets are tested by myself in my own PC or in an alternate PC in the case of the Nvidia drivers to make sure maximum compatibility and reliability.

Omega Drivers v1.169.25 is Official drivers. It contains resolutions not existing on usual drivers. Also contain D3D/OGL tweaks. My opening Omega Drivers make public for Windows Vista. Known Issues for Omega Drivers v1.169.25 is that this nvidia driver is publish for Vista and I have been working hard on the website, some features will not be accessible at the moment, like for example, laptop support, yeah, sorry, but I had to cut something out in order to create the release on time with the new website. Don't worry thou, laptop support will be added on upcoming release definitely or in a possible re-release of the 169.25 drivers, that will depend on how quick nvidia releases their next WHQL set.

The drivers can be installed just by upgrading your current drivers, that is, when changing between the same driver series, for example: 16x.xx->16x.xx, 17x.xx->17x.xx, etc.If you are shifting from one series to another, ex 16x.xx->17x.xx, it is suggested that you make use of uninstall previous drivers before upgrading, this is completed to prevent possible issues between driver series.Whenever possible utilize default settings. Always confirm that you have the latest chipset drivers for your MB or your laptop installed, this will prevent compatibility issues and other troubles in games.