Thread: GTX580 graphic card launched in India bu ASUS

GTX580 graphic card launched in India bu ASUS

Hello friends , I have posted here to ask a few questions, Indian It markets are making a tremendous progress as far as the hardware is concerned. Day by day new products have been launched and it does not take much time to reach those products to touch the Indian soil and create profit market for their manufacturers and retailers, Recently I heard that a new graphic had been launched in mumbai by ASUS , does any one has any idea about the new launched card. Please give your inputs if you do, I am really looking to upgrade my system and improve the video scale of the video . P.S I have a desktop system with an intel processor.

Re: GTX580 graphic card launched in India bu ASUS

Yes you have got the accurate piece of information . India is making a remarkable progress as far as these technologies and concerned and these foreign manufacturers would be very glad because they will get a huge market allover the different parts of the Indian subcontinent. India is competing the developed nations especially China. ASUS has really launched a graphic card recently in the month of November . I read it in article printed in yesterday's newspaper , So I do not have much idea about the product specification, system requirement and it's cost but just know that t is a graphic card manufactured by Nvidea, it seems advanced and many more changes has been implied to it and costly , you can definitely buy it if it fits in your budget, you will not find any compatibility issues if you have a modern system configuration.

Yes indeed, November 10 of this year , ASUS brought another example of masterpiece manufactured by Nvidea to the shores of Indian land. All the credit goes to the veterans of Indian industries who does not kept any stone unturned to launch this piece of artwork. As far as the changes are concerned ASUS has added some new features such as voltage tweak, it consists of 512 CUDA cores which have been overclocked at more than 782 Mhz and on the other hand the 536MB of VRAM is also been clocked more than 4GHz. As the it sounds much more powerful and is surely make your display much more lively, but if you want the STX580 to mount on your system board then get ready to pay a lump sum of at least 30000 and the tax as well. But I will not pay any heed at the price if I were at your place. You ca buy it on the EMI basis if you do a bit of hurry , So what are you waiting for ? Pick your credit card and get yourself your desired stuff and enjoy the real gaming with brilliant and realistic effects in display.

I think you should buy it , because it has got some extravagant features.
    The new ASUS GTX580 hardcore DirectX 11 graphics card is factory overclocked to 782MHz, making it the most powerful entry in the Fermi range. Using the exclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak, the GTX580 pushes the GPU to perform 50%* faster than reference design — enabling full HD, multi-screen 3D Vision™ Surround gaming and multimedia.
    • ASUS VOLTAGE TWEAK

The ASUS GTX580 is capable of overclocking to the GPU’s performance limits, potentially near 1157MHz – that’s 50%* faster than reference.
    • Overclocked on Arrival

Factory rated at 782MHz, the ASUS GTX580 uses 512 CUDA cores, the most of any current NVIDIA design, and large 1536MB GDDR5 video memory clocked at over 4GHz. The massive 384-bit memory interface opens up performance by removing data transmission bottlenecks for better hardware utilization.
    • NVIDIA 3D Vision

Full support for NVIDIA 3D Vision™ brings truly immersive stereoscopic 3D experiences to the PC.
    • NVIDIA PhysX

Delivering dynamic visual effects such as blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
    • DirectX 11 Done Right

ASUS GTX580 opens up optimal utilization of DirectX 11 features such as advanced tessellation and real time ray tracing for high resolution PC gaming in unprecedented detail.
    Last edited by CACTUS101; 19-11-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Nvidea has not stopped it's alterations and improvement in the graphic card's field. The story of successful nvidia cards continues , this time it is fermi series with the newly introduced GTX580. The DirextX 11 has been introduced with ever matching techniques and incomparable performance and provides great output more than you can can expect and intend. Along with that it also provides Voltage tweaking features snd powerful GPU processing.