Thread: LCD screen not responding

LCD screen not responding

Recently bought a View sonic widescreen LCD monitor, which was working fine with the features and the look of the screen is very much impressed me. The problem is while I make choice to select a particular item, there is nothing happened in the screen, I looked for everything as per my knowledge, but found nothing. When I connect the monitor with my computer, it having the other problem in screen which is regarding the fringes/rings appearing, when I stop the video I did not see anything in the screen. Anyone can suggest about this issue with the LCD screen? Any input will be appreciated.

Re: LCD screen not responding

I think to overcome from the touch screen issue in your View sonic widescreen LCD monitor you have to use the integrated graphics chip for the excellent performance in viewing, this is required in any LCD screen, mainly for the analog connection. Connect the monitor with the dedicated graphics card for the detection of whether there is any problem in the screen of the monitor with the DVI port, and look for whether there is any problem is occurring or not. I sure after that you will not face any problem.

Is this problem is not occurring in your computer then I think you have to contact with the service center of the product or some other technician person, I think this is the only solution of the problem, because I had the similar issue, and I searched everywhere for the solution but found nothing, and after went to the service center I fix the issue.

I hope some is help me about the problem that I have in my LCD monitor. The issue is almost similar. I am having a dell inspiring 5100 laptop with the wide screen, the problem is that while I make any selection from the remote, the screen response nothing. In that time I can able to off the screen power, I have to off the power forcefully, which is impacting my monitor. Anyone can help me for this [problem. Any suggestion on this will be very helpful for me.