Thread: ATI Catalyst 10.11 is out by Microsoft and it helps

ATI Catalyst 10.11 is out by Microsoft and it helps

I am using the ATI Catalyst 10.10.but recently I heard that Microsoft has longed the new version of ATI Catalyst so I want to upgrade my window driver but I have never found it I am looked for it in ATi's site. But I never got it so please tell me from where I can get that latest version of ATI Catalyst 10.11. The 10.10e are very good, I didn't bother with the previous hotfixes but this one has got several very good feedbacks. So tell me what features it has and also tell me how to install it.

Re: ATI Catalyst 10.11 is out by Microsoft and it helps

Many people don’t know that the latest version has released. AMD drivers get released on a month to month basis. The number before the decimal is the year of release and the one after is the month. Download it from Windows Update; it's not out on ATi's site yet. It helped my stuttering a lot, now I get a stutter every 1-2 minutes instead of 20 seconds and the audio lag is entirely gone. It's far from perfect but it's extremely enjoyable now.

Microsoft has leaked a new construct of AMD medium show driver because of its Windows Update service. Along with This integrated driver is comfortable with Radeon HD 2000 to 5000 series on all Microsoft Windows .This integrated driver has been further improved to provide the highest level of power, concert, and consistency. The Advanced Micro Devices medium software set is the definitive in performance and stability. Catalysts 10.11 provide us the following features like Performance improvement in BattleForge, Performance improvement .Call of Pripyat Benchmark and Many bug fixes.

This release of ATI Catalyst™ bring support for the most recent ATI CrossFireX™ profiles in a separate executable file make sure that users have right to access to the entire newest set of profiles installed on their computer. Along with that ATI Catalyst 10.11 contain a new profiles to this version:- F1 2010 (DirectX 11 version) – starting application through Command line support now contains CrossFire acceleration support- Left 4 Dead 2 – Updated CrossFire profile for “The Sacrifice” updated version of Left 4 Dead 2.