Thread: Idle Temperature For Sparkle GTX 460

Idle Temperature For Sparkle GTX 460

I just recently got a new Sparkle GTX 460 1 GB for the gaming purpose. But I don't know what is the idle temperature of the GPU working. I have heard that the idle temperature is in between the 30's and 40's, but the temperature that was shown to me was 64 degree celsius. And also it is that the idle for the sparkle product is said to be around 49 degree. But the thing is that I have the load temperate normal but instead having a high idle temperature. Please tell me how this will be provided to me and by what procedure.

Re: Idle Temperature For Sparkle GTX 460

Their are graphic cards that is having the idle which is lower then the temperatures which is as low as 32 Degree Celsius, and would be as high as 52c. Some of the cards have the issues of the reference coolers and some time the scoring issues are the cases that are having the same manufacturer card. This can be got through the browsing of the internet and going in to the different sites and get the data of the card tolerance and other types of the voltages. But usually the temperature should ideally range the average of 35C and 40C, with the help of reference coolers.

You also have to keep the track of the few other things such as the case temperature and the case location, and if are try using Windows Vista or the Windows 7 is, and also the Aero Peek whci can be used for any 3D desktop enabled functions. Also keep the track of the programs that are being running in the background that might be able to get the access in side the card.

For doing the test in the temperatures their you got to perform the below given two tests:
    1. At the first you got to find the maximum temperatures which is said to be absolute. that a card would really ever endure, and we do that by firing up .
    2. For finding the temperature you got to run the FurMark and then let it run until the temperatures is leveling out. FurMark is used for pushing the GPU thermal that is being loaded in the extremely high temperature.
    3. Then you got to run the looping as the instance of the running of the Crysis Warhead. And after that you got to log out to find the temperature of the card that the gaming sessions is going to encounter.

This will show you the idle temperature for the Sparkle GTX 460.

Their is one option called the heatsink on the GTX 460 which is said to produce the temperature produces that is equivalent to the temperatures almost Radeon 5850. In cases it has been proved that the GTX 460 is 20 Degree cooler than the GTX 465 when they are fully loaded. It is proven that the Sparkle is said to have the better performance then the other category. The temperatures of the Crysis is said to hit upto 65 degree celsius and also it was seen that the performance was increased by 6 degree and the FurMark started running fast and also the running and even the loading part. The end result is that the above described temperature is idle by me and you should not worry for that.