Thread: Unable to get the ATI Radeon driver x200 update

Unable to get the ATI Radeon driver x200 update

Hi i am having the one year old system and it is serving me the best. It has windows 7 as the operating system and the Intel dual core as the processor. I am using the ATI Radeon x200 graphics card . But the thing here is that i am unable to get the updated drivers for the same card. So please help me to get this drivers and enable me to get rid of this problem. Does anyone ever had installed the updated driver of ATI Radeon x200 if yes then please let me from where i can get the same.
    Last edited by Gaganasindhu; 16-11-2010 at 09:22 AM.

Re: Unable to get the ATI Radeon driver x200 update

If you want to get this driver than you have to visit the link mentioned below: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...tem=pv-39118-1. The thing here is that after visiting this official site you will get the proper download or update of the driver you needed. In this case you need the driver update of an ATI Radeon x200. So do the updation as soon as possible or download the drivers and then again install it on the system of yours. I hope that it will definitely help you to solve your problem.

i have gone through the problem that you are facing. Is any thing wrong with the graphic card , is it giving you any problems. The thing is that if the card is working properly then there is no need of getting the update because if it is serving you as it was doing when you installed it then there is no issue with the card. And if it is giving you some sorts of problem then please mention that problem so that it will help me to give an appropriate solution for it.

It seems to me that if you want the driver then you have to visit the Hp site and then download the same.Here are the details of the driver that you need to download:
    • Search for sp26629.exe on internet. [1/1, 24.96M]
    • System requirements:
      1. You must be logged on as an administrator to install this update.
      2. For the MS-7093/MS-7184, requires MS-7093/MS-7184 Motherboard BIOS Update 3.30 – 07/22/2005 or newer.
      3. For the A8AE-LE, requires A8AE-LE Motherboard BIOS Update 3.07 - 07/29/2005 or newer.
    • Version:8.17.0.0 B
    • Fix/Enhancement:Improves system start-up time.
    • Adds support for the ATI HyperMemory feature.
    • Compatible Operating System:
      1. Microsoft Windows XP Home
      2. Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
      3. Microsoft Windows XP Professional

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for replying the same. As asked by you, i am facing a problem while playing the games on my system. initially when i was playing the same game using this card then it was doing well but recently it has started giving me some graphical problem. So i thought there my graphic card's driver is needed to updated. But as said by you people i visited the mentioned site and downloaded the updated driver for my operating system and still i am getting the same issue. Is there is any problem with my please help me to solve this one i am worried a lot.

According to me there is the definite problem with the graphic card that you are using, so do one thing try and replace the card. To see whether the card is giving you the problem or not you have to remove that one and use any alternate one and then check whether the same problem occurs or not, If not then your card is corrupted and you have to replace it with a new and latest one. And if you are again getting the same problem then there is nothing wrong with the card you have committed some mistakes while downloading the update or updating the driver on the system itself. I hope that it will help you to resolve your issue.

I think the ATI Radeon HD 5770 will definitely help your cause. If you are finding difficult to get the update then what you have to do here is replace the card with the above mentioned. I am sure that it will satisfy all your needs and will also help you to give finest of gaming visuals. As said by you that you want to play game and the card must posses the best gaming ability then the ATI Radeon HD 5770 will help you out of this. I am also using the same card and it is serving me the best and i hope that it will also help you to resolve your problem.