Thread: ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 or 9700 Drivers for Windows 7

ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 or 9700 Drivers for Windows 7

Help please anybody have some thoughts? I Have a Toshiba satellite P30C - RV200E laptop. the whole thing is working very well with the exception of it will not install the display driver as a result I'm having difficulties on resolution 1024x768 . I attempted out more than a few tips and tricks I bring into being from the net as well as hoped using the modder may possibly fix my trouble however sorry on the way to say it still did not do the trick. I make use of 8-12_vista32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_72275 by means of the newest modder 1.2.0.0 however no success.Thank You in advance I am willing to try almost anything.

Re: ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 or 9700 Drivers for Windows 7

I had accomplishment immediately this weekend installing the legacy driver Catalyst 9.3 set obtainable as of ATI or AMD on top of my desktop 9600XT card. The release comments intended for that driver set as well state so as to Windows 7 is supported too. You may perhaps attempt the Mobility Modder you have on that set.The default driver incorporated inside the Windows 7 RC1 that was in the beginning installed all through the setting up of the operating system give me a Windows 7 Experience score of 3.9. Subsequent to by means of the Legacy 9.3 Catalyst set, the Experience score increase on the way to 4.4.with any luck, you will have no problem by means of the Mobility Modder on top of that driver set, however if you do, as well as you had like additional help, just post once more.

Thank you for your suggestion but unluckily it did not work moreover also attempt a few times dissimilar way the whole thing state it installed effectively as well as the majority has presently the display driver. At the moment I obtain an error subsequent to booting that says error no driver installed or else fault loading. I am able to still run the whole thing at 1024 x 768 apart from for running whatever thing that desires on the way to respond rapidly it will go into slow motion, example pinball. Welcome some more ideas. As well as thank you for so extreme, I am thinking I will not resolve this trouble as quickly as I would like to.

I have in recent times installed Windows 7 on my Acer Aspire 1660 which runs on the ATi Radeon Mobile 9600/9700 Graphic processing unit. As a result subsequent to installing Windows 7, I run into the similar trouble you had. I could simply obtain my resolution on the way to run at 1024x768. as a result later than 3 days of search the internet I originate a driver that works. I come crossways the XP driver:ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 Series 6.14.10.6451.I run the program as well as the installation may possibly not complete for the reason that it renowned that I was not running Windows XP/2000. As a result what I do was attempt on the way to install the driver straightforwardly from the device driver window. Below are the steps I followed:
    Right click on the display adapter and select update driver software. Browse my computer and allow me pick from a list on my computer. Have Disk and selected the CX_76831 driver it accepted it. Subsequent to the install, it prompted me on the way to restart. Ahead rebooting, my resolution was at 1280x800.
    Hope this will help to get rid of this trouble.

I too have had problem receiving the Radeon 9600 driver on the way to install. I downloaded the for the most part recent catalyst control center 9-8_legacy_vista32-64_dd_ccc.exe from the ATI website as well as I run the for the most part recent version of the mobility modder version 1.2.1.0. The Mod run effectively. I after that go all the way through the setup of the Catalyst Control Center, moreover it complete. On the other hand, at what time I look at my device manager, it at a standstill illustrate that there is a missing driver. It did not install. I am running Windows 7 on an HP NC8000 notebook. A small number of months back I installed the Windows 7 beta, as well as I was able on the way to obtain the display driver to work through using the similar way .I did attempt by means of the old versions once more however they didn't work either.

I have recently download the "Catalyst Software Suite 95 MB 10.2 2/24/2010" file as well as execute it will extract the files on the way to a folder you will identify.As well as after that, go to the Device Manager and double click on your video card under Display adapters and choose the Driver tab, click on Update Driver,and then click on Browse my Computer for driver software and finally select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, un-tick Show compatible hardware. Now click on Have Disk and choose the directory anywhere the driver files have been extracted somewhat similar to F:\10-02_legacy_vista32-64_dd_ccc\Packages\Drivers\Display\LH_INF\CL_95951 .inf. click on Open and after that click on OK.In the list, just select RADEON 9700 PRO and click on Next.
    Do not fail to remember to reboot!As well as do not disregard on the way to refresh your rating.For this go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools. My Gaming rating has moved out from 1 on the way to 3.7 as well as Aero is at the moment functioning fine.

I as well have a Dell Inspiron 9200 by means of Radeon Mobility 9700 GPU. I had the similar trouble at the same time as you guys.I have tried both the 9.8 (Vista 32) as well as 9.3 (XP) drivers referred on the way to here. Modded by means of the latest Mobility Modder.