Thread: ATI Mobility Radeon Catalyst 9.9 for Windows

ATI Mobility Radeon Catalyst 9.9 for Windows

Hi, I have a HP8020us in the company of a ati x600. At what time I install something from HP's driver site, subsequent to windows mpe starts, the screen go black. I restart on the way to safe mode as well as disable it, restart furthermore the whole thing boots up very well, I be able to get 1024 by 768 by means of 32 bit. As a result I downloaded mobility modder all along through the newest catalyst from ati, follow your instructions furthermore the whole thing worked very well, and obtain advanced resolution.
    After that I shut down for a though, restarted as well as troubles back. I deleted each and every one ati drivers as well as used ati's taking away tool previous to I goes on by means of your process. I as well tried presently the driver, similar thing. So, I’m back on the way to disabled driver, the whole thing seem on the way to work okay, I be able to view streaming video or else whatever thing on my HDD, however I obtain no video from my dvd player. Is there some well-known answer? Anybody have a few thought what my trouble may be? I be grateful for any help, would like on the way to look at movies on this thing, it's really a nice machine apart from for the video.

Re: ATI Mobility Radeon Catalyst 9.9 for Windows

I too got accurate similar trouble subsequent to the latest Windows Update. I have also tried ripping out the earlier drivers, running the diagnostics at HP and also downloading the similar drivers from HP as well as reinstalling them subsequently. I have as well downloaded the drivers by means of ATI version 8.2 at the same time as latest version does not identify mobility X600 as support version.The dissimilarity from your circumstances is we have on the way to begin up in VGA mode on the way to obtain the operating system to demonstrate up. at what time I take away the driver as well as reboot it works. However the computer will freeze if I attempt on the way to modify the video driver on top of 8 bit. The ATI drivers remain approaching back similar to a virus each occasion subsequent to I remove them.The computer have Windows XP Media Center Edition installed by means of the newest service packs. I do not be familiar with that it is absolutely the Windows Update that despoiled it, however it was simply a day before as a result later as well as not anything else was installed. The strange thing is I attempt on the way to do a system restore on the way to the Sunday earlier than the problem started, before the WU had run, but no go. Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

I think I'm having the similar trouble as explain inside this thread, as well as I cannot discover a solution on the way to it anyplace.I am by means of an ATI Radeon x600 on an HP Pavilion zd8000 laptop by way of Windows XP. I have no black screen at what time I boot up Windows by means of the driver enabled. On the other hand, I be able to inform that Windows is running for the reason that I be able to hear the bootup as well as notification sounds, furthermore I be able to shut it down through blindly find the way the Start menu. In order on the way to get a display, I also have to boot up in Safe Mode, or else disable the driver in the Device Manager on the way to boot up in normal mode.ATI does not support their video card by means of this laptop, nor do some of the drivers I have found somewhere else, as a result those are the only 2 compatible drivers that I am aware of.

So is it a display trouble or else a game trouble?
    Is your display causing some problems in somewhat further than this game?
    Is it presently one game, or several?
    If you have a trouble that simply occurs in online multiplayer gaming, it
    may possibly be a number of things from problem in your local computer, to issues by means of the game server or else your Internet service provider connection, to problem synchronizing you by means of other players probably due to their local hardware or else their ISP connection. Pauses might presently be your computer or internet connection running quicker than further players as well as waiting for them on the way to catch up.