Thread: Mobility 2600 HD Catalyst 9.9

Mobility 2600 HD Catalyst 9.9

Under the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600, a laptop Acer Aspire AS3810TG firewood have been established, but in the device manager says that the equipment can not run (code 10)! What can I do? Stood on the beech Vista, after installing XP started these problems, all the other drivers will install from the site of Acer. Downloaded driver from only possible, but no results. CAS is installed, but did not see any maps, nor the settings accordingly for it, the game does not even try to run!Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Mobility 2600 HD Catalyst 9.9

I too have this trouble with my HCL laptop and this is a common problem with laptops and drivers. If no suitable driver from the distribution then you can try to remove and find some different driver from internet.I would suggest you if possible then uninstall it an d reinstall the previous version.

A similar problem. Decided to upgrade and here you are you: during the installation windos installer gives an error, however the window closes and the installation continues , after all this, reboot systems, everything is included and :
    1. CCC is not responding to a call with any panel screen with no start-point program, even HELP can not open.
    2. Resp. I can not change the frequency of the screen (I have a CRT) and for me it's critical.
    3. In such put everything except the CCC.
    What to do, I do not know ....
    before that was the driver 9.3 is complete. That's decided on his own head upgrade
    Operating System windos XP SP2.

I have to you one very important question for me ... because he just can `t can" get "what is actually" hemorrhagic "
    In fact:
    Graphics card - ATI RADEON HD 2600 PRO.
    Type VPU - ATI Radeon Graphics Processor AGP (0x9587)
    Type of DAC - Internal DAC (400MHz)
    The amount of video RAM - 512 MB
    So, to initialize a standard by an error installing the video driver.It can not recognize or find the map. Pishit found equipment.But in the unpacked manually *. exe file and setting of each component separately,
    and, accordingly, most video drivers (through the update driver - through the Device Manager), then the list of supported or not - is it my card! And the driver is updated.Then why, when you install generates this error? After which the installation is terminated.And what version of Catalyst, "I need to put? Now worth 8.x version of the driver, but I'd like to something newer
    Please, if you can explain such a slow-witted.

similar if we talk about off the support of the X-Series is the latest version 9.3 supports the March - download on himself using a universal 9.8.7 but there are bugs external monitor cannot make him a native resolution of but from the site of AIT logs are friendly and the monitor but the version of firewood . so sacrificed for the sake of resolution performance.

On the laptop samsung R58plus integrated video ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 OS-XP-SP3x32 mobility the local version of the driver gives blue screen of death. And 9.3, rocked by the way, also did not matter, as a result of the far left website at all took 9.1."Well, of course the choice of the two performance or extension, I think, will fall to second.