Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5470 not working with Windows 7

ATI Radeon HD 5470 not working with Windows 7

I have Net book that has Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, has a processor of Intel Core i3-330M, 4GB RAM (2 x 2), hard drive 160GB and has an ATI Radeon HD5470 graphic card. All system work fine with any program but when I play a game Dirt 2 on my machine it show some error when I change its graphic setting. I have installed newest graphic card that is ATI HD5470. I am not so much aware of this card, so if you have any suggestion about this graphic card which simply solve my problem please give me. This card not showing any version on the system so, it is possible that it gone from my system. Even I don’t how to update driver form any site. If you have any idea about to solve this kind of problem please help me out from this mess.

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5470 not working with Windows 7

This kind of problem may arise if you have bad cable connector which is connected to your motherboard. To solve this kind of problem just replace your graphic card cable to new one. This might occur if your system has lost its driver but won’t install properly into the system. so just remove old driver and install again which positively solve your problem and your graphic card might work properly as per your requirement.

If your system is affected with the virus, this may cause this type of problem because virus is very much responsible for deleting any file or can corrupt any driver by installing its file into them automatically. To solve this you can simply scan your computer and then reinstall its driver in the system properly. Try this solution might help you to come out from this mess.

First you check in the device manager in that you may find the device driver detail of all hardware that your system is using currently. Suppose at graphic field if you see the yellow mark means that you have not install the graphic card driver properly. Fix this just reinstall the driver and after completing reboot your system, as per my concern this is the solution n that I can give you to fulfill your requirement.

This card require compatible DirectX version i.e. DirectX 11. If you try to play any high definition video or trying to play any high graphic game then you may face this kind of problem. If you have install DirectX version 10 then just reinstall it from the system restart the machine then install DirectX 11, which normally allow you to work under its feature. By this solution you may figure out you problem try this.

This problem may arise if you are trying to set its setting beyond its capacity, this simply means you can set its audio setting only to 1920 x 1200 this is the maximum capacity that your graphic card can take. You can solve this by just updating catalyst to 10.3 which support all 5000 series graphic card. In case if you have not set this property your system might get this problem and not allow you to play any video.

You may face this problem if your system has lost graphic card driver. Due to bad connection or installation you may face this error. To fix this error just update your graphic driver form buying any CD or DVD. If you have set VGA property beyond its capacity, your system might has to suffer from this problem. So change the integrated VGA setting to 2048 x 1536 which is its Maximum resolution capacity.