Thread: Which is best ATI or nVidia for Oblivion Graphics engine

Which is best ATI or nVidia for Oblivion Graphics engine

I have recently have purchased a new computer and I mostly play games on it. I have oblivion graphics card. Does anybody be familiar with anywhere there is some type of similarity of hardware intended for Oblivion? I observe a number of games work to a great extent improved by means of some cards. Weird, other than I make out it is true. What card would work most excellent by means of oblivions engine? I presume I am not the just one wondering. Please let me know if you have any suggestion for it. Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

Re: Which is best ATI or nVidia for Oblivion Graphics engine

You're surely not the just one speculate. I would like to be familiar with, as well. However, I don't imagine anybody have any information on this yet, at the same time as oblivion has not been released or demoed. As per my knowledge I be familiar with, neither main card manufacturer has been tapped as 'preferred'. You be supposed to be capable on the way to tweak the settings fairly a bit on the way to obtain it to run politely on immediately concerning some modern machine. This is the just game I'm seeing forward to. the whole thing else seem lame.

In my opinion I would make use of Nvidia and Recommended:
    3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
    1 GB System RAM
    ATI X800 seriesNVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card
    Minimum System Requirements:
    Windows XP
    512MB System RAM
    2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
    128MB Direct3D compatible video card
    and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
    8x DVD-ROM drive
    4.6 GB free hard disk space
    DirectX 9.0c
    DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
    Keyboard, Mouse
    Supported Video Card Chipsets:
    ATI X1900 series ,ATI X1800 series ,ATI X1600 series ,ATI X1300 series ,ATI X850 series ,ATI x800 series ,ATI x700 series
    ATI Radeon 9800 series ,ATI Radeon 9700 series ,ATI Radeon 9600 series ,ATI Radeon 9500 series
    NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series ,NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series ,NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series ,NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series ,NVIDIA GeForce FX series

Thank you for your suggestion, but I would like to know why? The ATI cards give the impression to perform superior at slightest beneath high quality, high resetting, I am chatting regarding the x1900xt compare on the way to the 7800 gtx. I also have 2 x1900xt within crossfire, I just be able to go 16x12 on top of my monitor at the present, other than at what time the 30" dell reach your destination, I will test this setup at very high resolution.

Fine, it's be at slightest well-known that the game will have neither an ATi as well as not an nVidia logo on top of the box. it be supposed to as well be distinguished with the aim of their demonstration boxes, at a variety of period, have had cards from whichever; the new machines employ Radeon 9800pros, at the same time as the machine that cause to be the high-def E3 trailer had a matchup of GeForce 6800ultras within SLi. Afterward, they actually exchange to a machine by means of a single 7800GT, as well as most in recent times, the machines they make used intended for the final pre-release demos make use of a single Radoen X1900XT. In actuality, I'd judge so as to it would be any card would be the most excellent agreement at that given price range. On the other hand, Oblivion, not like a group of further games, does come into view to be on the shader-heavy side, as a result at certain levels, it would be most excellent to go for a similarly-built card.

However it depends on what you are currently running in your computer if it has an ati chipset then your computer is optimized designed for ati video however by means of nvidia chipset it’s optimized for nvidia cards as a result since you have crossfire ati would be superior for you as well as you previously have fundamentally the most excellent you be able to acquire supplementary than the new 32 pipeline crossfire socket 939 mobo however as the new kings of video cards is possibly the 7900gtx extreme or X1900XTX depending on the benchmark it would most likely go moreover means from what you be able to tell from not having the game yet.
    Personally I’d go by means of a 7900series because it is build to work in the company of vista.

Oblivion is as well believed to maintain the triple analysis surround view that Matrox create, as a result if you find the bucks you be able to do three identical LCD screens which construct intended for a number of extreme resolution, 3840 x 1024 max. If you have not heard of it, the triple head to go works by means of every graphics card including SLI or CF furthermore present a enormous widescreen to the card.