Thread: Graphic Card Damaged or just not Updated

Graphic Card Damaged or just not Updated

I am playing battlefield 2 and all of an abrupt these entire half black half white boxes begin popping up, and there is a lot of. There start shooting in relation to 10000 times per minute. Then it looks like my gun is melting, and some of the time it will stop and from time to time it will send me to the blue screen all fuzzed up and my computer is shut down to an unforeseen bug. I start up my computer and I obtain 4 choices of why the bug happened. First to do with third party driver updates, and 3 to do with the graphic card and its driver update. I have restored my computer I believe. My pops did it for me. And I am not that good with computer. So in this am I missing the updated driver or what is the issue in this please tell me what to do?

Re: Graphic Card Damaged or just not Updated

I think it is happening because of the heat problem. For this you just make a use of program to monitor and log your temperatures while you play. Come back and tell us the temperatures. And I want to give you some more point over here i.e. GPU-Z and ATI Tools both are good so regarding this you just Google and I think that you will easily get this.

I am also going through this and I just want to thank you over here. I have searched that software and they do go somewhat lower and higher not playing. But I newly had updated my driver for my gpu and my game appeared to run normal. Today I run the game for 10 minutes and then come back to the screen and it become black and white. I do not what happens to it. So anybody have any idea that how to fix this then help me.

Now currently I am using the AMD and regarding this I have checked on its website and trying to check for the new update but I did not get any of the update for my driver. And they do not even have my GC or does my gc fall into the 4800 series? So please help me it is really annoying for me. So what to do in order to fix this issue if you guys have any idea then help me.

I have seen that sometimes the latest driver is not the solution for your issue. I mean here that the most recent driver is not forever the most excellent for your card, and in this if you have or your card is more stable along with the older version then continue it. Make sure that you cleaned all the driver before you install the new one with Driver Sweeper. And also if you want then you can search this on google and I think you will easily get this.