Thread: Will Laptop weak graphic card

Will Laptop weak graphic card

I have Toshiba satellite l500 laptop and also I have intel (r) 4 series express chipset family card. In this I frequently play a lot of games and the majority of the games that came out in 2010 my graphics card is not able to handle. I am just wondering if it is probable to take away this graphics card and put install a enhanced one in. If it is probable to put a innovative graphics card in. somebody be acquainted with a good laptop graphics card for under or around 4000rs? Also is there a stock up such as future shop or best buy that is able to put the video card in for you? I really do not want to take my laptop apart for the reason that I be acquainted that I am going to screw something up.

Re: Will Laptop weak graphic card

Sorry, this is as much I know that it is not possible. Laptops are not really built for "upgrades". Take a look on the, AMD/ATI has which has an external graphics answer for notebooks, and you have to Google this. I do not be acquainted with if it’s obtainable yet but looks like a potential answer. It was proclaimed at CES just a few days before. This is the second re-embodiment of it, the unique version with the 3870 did not hit the market hard enough but this appears much more promising.

Regarding this I think that there is not any like this issue because if it is there then I think it will be earlier asked by the users. But in this I have an issue actually I am about to buy a brand new Dell laptop but I am not able to obtain the specification I want. I do not like the M1530, I much favor the Studio 15 but its graphics card is weak regarding this I am aware. Am I able to replace the graphics adaptor in the Studio 15 for a enhanced one?

I am also going through this and in it I am sensibly familiar with doing this in the desktops other than I have not at all tried it in a laptop – though I have often had laptops separately to put back faulty components. At present the Studio 15 comes with an ATI 3450 and I would desire to upgrade to whatever thing which is better and that will fit to my system. So that is why I want to know that which will lead or fit to it. Which leads on to the question of what will fit, are laptop graphics cards divide cards or are they built into the motherboard? If different cards are then all are a standard fitment? And in this I also want to know that was I able to add more memory to the existing graphics adaptor?

You are not able to upgrade the video – it is a chip soldered to the system board. The only Dell systems outstanding with a part or you can say that different video cards are the XPS M1730 and the elevated end accuracy mobile workstations. So I know this much related to your issue and I hope it will help you.