Thread: Gta 4 problem on hd 5970

Gta 4 problem on hd 5970

I am not certain if this tribulations is related to my gpu, additional than I saw a number of interesting situation in this discussion/sub-forum and generated a account to endeavor solve my issues. Previous to no matter which I would similar to say by means of the intention of I am commencing from Brazil, and as so English is my second language. I do be familiar by means of with the intention of GTA IV in general always seems to encompass issues by means of performance. I originate a thread long ago with the intention of gave me a number of assist. I have comprised and heard with the intention of ATI are not absolutely up to speed by means of their drivers and superior drivers = superior card presentation, so perhaps wait till the subsequently lot of drivers come out.

Re: Gta 4 problem on hd 5970

By means of the HD 5970 Ati carry on the convention to come together two graphics chips on a single card to distribute the fastest graphics card on the promote and thus the maximum number of frames per seconds for the gamers. The PC Games Hardware tests the innovative Radeon subsequently to Nvidia's flagship, the Geforce GTX 295 as sound as a SLI combo of two GTX 285s and of itinerary the single-core sister model HD 5870.

A lot of had anticipate with the intention of the Radeon HD 5970 would not be exaggerated by micro stuttering the unbalanced output of frames to the position on demonstrate. This phenomenon is caused by the multi GPU representation method AFR. By means of the Alternate Frame Rendering the graphics chips are attractive turns in manipulative full frames. Due to the dissimilar workload of personality frames it be able to occur, by means of the intention of more than a few pictures are prepared almost at the same time, followed by a bigger time frame awaiting the calculation of the subsequently image is done.

This results in frame allocation by means of the intention of feels similar to a lower frame rate than essentially is delivered. To position it bluntly: The felt frame rate of the HD 5970 does not automatically match by means of the genuine frame rate. The degree of the micro stuttering be able to be evaluate to the precursor Radeon HD 4870 X2 and thus varies connecting satisfactory (Crysis Warhead) and catastrophically uneven. Micro stammer is familiar in a different way by each single person. Additional often than not the tribulations gets noticeable by means of frame rates beneath 40 fps and becomes noticeable beneath 30 fps.

The overall length is not reason by the board although, additional than by the plastic wrap of the cooler. The PCB is "merelyā€¯ 29.3 centimeters long. For a lot of common PC cases this length is problematical. If you are paying attention in the HD 5970, you be supposed to calculate your case first and acquire the suitable steps if essential: eliminating fans or hard drive cages might immediately give the compulsory space. Similar to it has been on the predecessors the two graphics chips are located on the similar side of the PCB, delimited by 1 GiByte GDDR5 video memory every. Solitary half of the VRAM is located on the front and the additional on the rear side of the card.

The consequences of the Radeon HD 5970 are quite superior for a dual GPU card. In inoperative mode it is moderately (1.1 Sone) additional than reaches up to 5.5 Some when stressed by means of gaming workload. This is absolutely audible. If the card is actually stressed, by means of Furmark or active Super sampling for illustration, the loudness is able to accomplish even higher levels. The power expenditure of the HD 5970 on the additional hand is worth observing. In inoperative mode the card clocks itself down and neutralize, according to AMD, the less significant GPU. Additional than apparently the memory and additional components hang regarding active in view of the fact with the intention of 45 are tranquil additional than 28 watt. Additional than at least the 74 watt of the Radeon HD 4870 X2 and the 59 watt of Nvidia's Geforce GTX 295 are beaten conspicuously.