Thread: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card not working with linux

Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card not working with linux

I am using a computer system with Linux operating system from last two years. I upgrade my computer with Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card and some other hardware but there is a problem i have with my new Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card. If i attach it my computer won't start. After removing it it work properly. What i have to do solve this problem? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card not working with linux

I think if your system configuration is not proper or suitable with your computer then also you have to face this type of problem. So first check your system configuration is correct or not. If your video card/ graphics card is not compatible with your motherboard. For better configuration take advice from expert.

I think there is a problem in your Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card. You have to check your Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card on another computer system. Check it properly and if you get same problem with that system then surely there is a problem in your Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card.

If there is a problem in your motherboard video card/ graphics card slot then also it not support to your Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card and affect to your system. So check your motherboard detect your video card or not. You can try with other graphics card. If still same problem is there then there is a problem in your motherboard. You have to repair your motherboard. If there you have a warranty then check it in a warranty. I think it will solve your problem.

If you think there is a problem you have with Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card because you have a Linux operating system in your computer system then you check your graphics card with other operating system. Format your computer and install other operating system in your computer. Now you check Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card is work properly or not. I don’t think it happens because you use Linux operating system in your computer. I think you have a hardware problem with your computer. You have to call a hardware engineer to solve your problem.