Thread: GeForce GTX 480 Mods with nVIDIA reference

GeForce GTX 480 Mods with nVIDIA reference

I am pretty excited the reason behind this is that I am still in the procedure of discover the damned data sheet of the controller utilized on the orientation GTX 480's, CHiL Semiconductor's CHL8266. If you be acquainted with someone who is not able to obtain the datasheet please inquire him to provide it to us so we are able to figure out all the mods. I believe I established the OCP mod, but I am not 100% confident for the reason that I do not be familiar with the pin configuration of the 8266 weather is this similar as 8316's, so I am not going to post it before I obtain a verification myself. a number of good news, it looks like the CHL8266 is completely programmable via SMbus, so if someone with the required coding information is able to pop in here we will be able to alter the Vgpu, the OCP and OTP & OVP on the fly via software.

Re: GeForce GTX 480 Mods with nVIDIA reference

If you really want to do a number of great overclocking with a GTX 480 all you require to do is:
    1. First of all you Flash the card through the ColdBug fixed BIOS
    2. After this you just Flash the CHL8266 controller through the No OCP/OVP firmware ( BIOS )
    3. After doing this you do the Cold Boot Bug which is also called as CCB exemplify by Kinc
    4. Do the Vgpu mod as illustrated by many people

I have read the post which is given just above to me and here I just want to tell you that even just the coldslow fix is a most important thing, I do not have a gtx480 or a gtx no matter which, but I still very much be grateful for that some top level benchers are willing to increase tasty treats like that around rather than keeping it for themselves.

Whatever you have given over here I think it has been public at XS for quite a while. And here I just want to thank for this, because like others I am going through the same situation. But here I want to confirm that does this happen on the 470 as well? So regarding this if you have any information then help me as soon as it is possible for you.

Regarding this I have searched on to the net but I was not able to get much more information related to your issue. But as much I know is that I am not sure here because I have also own GTX 480's. And I think it does unfortunately. So in upcoming days if I get any information related to this then I will sure inform you here. So be in touch over here.