Thread: 7900gtx 512MB graphics card causing paging memory issues?

7900gtx 512MB graphics card causing paging memory issues?

Hey friends I am suffering from huge problem that I can’t sort it out. I have system which usually running on 2 graphic cards, one 7900GTx 512MB and another 9600GSo 512MB. I have a system that has operating system Microsoft windows XP; RAM 2GB, Hard Drive of 500GB. But that problem is that when I play any latest game means with high resolution it show some kind of error that say something about “PAGING MEMORY .“ After this message my game is working very slow I don’t know what to do please help me out form this mess. I am very much addicted of game so please tell what the actual that my computer has?

Re: 7900gtx 512MB graphics card causing paging memory issues?

This kind of situation may arise if you have not install driver of your graphic card. This problem may also occur if your game is not compatible with your graphic card. So if you want to remove this kind of error you just remove your graphic card then reconnect it and reinstall it driver again properly this solution might help you and you will able to play any game frequently.

Paging Memory problem error occur if your system running under so many process at time. Your game wants some memory that it can’t get due to this many of the processes so your system throws this kind of paging memory error. These processes fetch all the memory and not allow your system to pass that kind of power which takes all the memory from which you able to play game easily and fast without any interaction. So try to work in less processes will help you out.

There are some game which are playable if your system has a enough memory. This problem may arise if your game want some high memory means RAM and that your system don’t have. So if you want to remove this kind of problem please just increase your memory means your RAM size. Due to some internal damaged in your graphic card this problem some time occur and display this kind of error message. So as per my idea just increase your RAM size and this will help you to come out from this mess.

This Paging Memory error will display if your processor is not passing the proper power to RAM means not processing as per game requirement. This problem might occur if your graphic card driver might get damaged or your system is not loading its driver. To fix this problem you must remove your graphic card driver and just reinstall its driver properly. Try this solution will help you out and you will able face this problem.