Thread: Eyefinity benchmarks for radeon 6870 & radeon 6850

Eyefinity benchmarks for radeon 6870 & radeon 6850

Do you be familiar by means of several pictures of the innovative 6 series cards. I not be able to locate them and I do not be familiar by means of if there is several at the entire. I determine to become aware of with the intention of the innovative 6800 series cards encompass a plethora of monitor connectors. Quite a bit has distorted. The situation design cards determine to carry two mini Displayport (v1.2) connector and two DVI connectors of which one is solitary link, the additional dual-link. Display ports is at present up-to assassinate at revision v1.2 and by means of the intention of permits for a lot of extra bandwidth, in information per connector you might drive up-to three monitors, so if you utilize together DP 1.2 connectors, up-to 6 monitors determine to be supported. Regrettably by means of the intention of is not the entire, connecting six monitors to two put on demonstrate port connectors determine to require an exterior breakout-box or monitors by means of the intention of support daisy chain (extremely expensive). Of course Can I be able to configure Eyefinity as you give pleasure to, from side to side multiple monitors per DP connector, or one at a time by means of the help of the DVI connectors.

Re: Eyefinity benchmarks for radeon 6870 & radeon 6850

OK, the Crossfired cards are come together and the non-crossfired are clustered mutually. One or two colors are comparable between the two groups, additional than other than with the intention of they are dissimilar. Not so hard. The graphs do not seem terrible to me, it immediately takes a moment to understand how they are in attendance to the data. They might not be by means of the intention of terrible, additional than the fact with the intention of you essentially had to take a moment does mean something.

Immediately in excess of a year ago, kicked off their Radeon HD 5000 sequence video card line by means of the discharge of the Radeon HD 5870. By means of this release, they unveil "Eyefinity" their single GPU multi demonstrate technology. In excess of the most recent year, AMD has sustained to release cards in the "Evergreen" line and overflowing out their DX11 creation stack. The AMD has been talking by means of gamers, and pay attention to what gamers required in a GPU. They encompass distilled with the intention of into a GPU with the intention of presents no-compromise performance, the most recent technology, lower price, an additional flexible and affordable Eyefinity experience and 3D Stereo for games and movies.

I had become aware of the extremely pleasant prices in the table. These cards quantity to a major overhaul of the assessment proposition in the middle of AMD's lineup. At Rs 8055, the Radeon HD 6850 fundamentally replaces the weak Radeon HD 5830, yet it has two times the ROP rate of by means of the intention of rather regrettably crippled Cypress imitative, is based on a less important board by means of additional modest power expenditure, and, well, most of them determine to demonstrate you presentation shortly.

The Radeon HD 6870 and HD 6850 are together exceptional cards, and present an amazing price/presentation ratio. In my difficult, the Radeon HD 6870 obtainable immediately regarding 95% of the presentation of the Radeon HD 5870, for 64% of the price the entire by means of lower heat, noise and power. The Radeon HD 6850 execute obtainable presently regarding 85% of the performance of the Radeon HD 5870, for 48% of their price. The HD 6850 vs. HD 5850 evaluation held to with the intention of the 6870/5870 - 95% of the power for 64% of the price. I said by means of the intention of a Radeon 5870 was the flagship for an Eyefinity setup and be supposed to be measured the real baseline for somebody giving the impression of being to in actuality crank from side to side serious frames at max settings.

The HD 6870 and HD 6850 are basically some of the most excellent cards I have comprised ever seen or reviewed authoritative, quiet, cool energy well-organized and cheap. These are truthfully amazing pieces of hardware, by means of an established Eyefinity ecosystem to back them up. If you encompass a Radeon HD 5770 or lower, these would be an enormous replacement by means of huge reimbursement. Even a Radeon HD 5830 would observe a perceptible increase, other than merely if you went for the Radeon HD 6870. On the other hand, I would almost certainly hold out for the Radeon HD 6900 series. The DisplayPort 1.2 is one potential by means of the intention of AMD did add, enhancing bandwidth in excess of the interface, integrating hold up or maintain for high-bit rate audio alongside video, and defining compatibility by means of the subsequently generation of 120 Hz 3D monitors.