Thread: MSI Geforce GTS 450 compatibility with motherboard

MSI Geforce GTS 450 compatibility with motherboard

So I was coming up (for the first time) to build a new PC for myself. Meanwhile, I have all the parts picked out:
    • Case: Standard ATX (A + C-188AF)
    • CPU: Intel Core i7 930
    • Motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme
    • Video Card: MSI Geforce GTS 450 Cyclone
    • RAM: 4GB Corsair XMS3 (DDR3)
    • Drive: Samsung SH-B083L
    • HDD: Samsung Spinpoint f3 (1TB)
    • Coolers (CPU): Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme
    So, as I am not an expert now, but I already have plowed through some forums, etc. I think that should by and large, real name. great together ... (Or did you even tips). Now I stand but before this problem: The board were still a sound card and the slot is expected for these top, but because the graphics card is very thick (I think even a little more than 2 slots) I am not sure whether which then fits everything together ... Would be great if you could help me as they say my first self-improvised. I also want to ask me even if you have a tip for me how I determine exactly which power supply I need, because I have already used some machines but unfortunately came out much different is ... The one which has just under 400 W and the next again which tells of good 600 W. Looking forward for help.

Re: MSI Geforce GTS 450 compatibility with motherboard

Why should the PC be good? Thick CPU (where I would take the 950), an expensive motherboard and weak graphics card? The CPU cooler is good little power supply depends on the card. The card you can always only one way to pack in the slot after that is with the fan below. Whether you need the board or not, you will hopefully know, I do not think it's so hot and I personally went from 3 things:
    • USB3
    • 6 GB SATA
    • 2 slots space between the card slots
    The flaccid card indicates that you will definitely not have a PC Gamer, so that point 3 for up playing well does not matter but a number cruncher could 1) and 2) play well role. The cooler is bad rubbish. I had the time and the thing was not even able to my Q8200, which is a 95W CPU cool, reasonably well. Let the times and take away a powerful cooler. And a housing, which is good and also what fits into the inside a tower cooler without tinkering too. Previously, namely A + set the pointless side fan, so in the narrow bad thing anyway so purely fits no tower. Completely unsuccessful construct. Please write here, what exactly have to do with you, the computer is preferred.

Hmm so I did the pc real name. been primarily for music production, gaming and image editing and wanted to use good graphics card worth considering ... GTS450 I've got the real name. Also found only because a friend has recommended it to me and has meant an unbeatable price / performance ratio and also is still very good ... Yes, the "slot space" has made me see to that ... you knew perhaps better or more appropriate board in the same price range? Yes, and video card ... what should I say DAMN .. I thought I had found there was really good for the price after that was praised so highly. And what I wanted to ask what was the matter because even for good and cheap housing? Sorry that I have asked you all stupid question but I found out I have to remember all the pitfalls and benefits of post and you've got already 5 PC together.

Maps are good, but only for use at low resolution for gamer box, so 1024x768 and the card is perfectly fine. A GTX 460 is, however, should be for higher resolution already, so to 1680x1050 for Full HD only if you renounce the switching on of details, at least in games with high requirements anyway. GTX 460 in good quality costs 155 - such as the Gigabyte. That you need for a correspondingly music that produces good sound card - okay, I see one. Then, the board also makes sense, and there are of course always the option to take a more favorable and / or other board is to use another sound card. What is there suitable for you, I do not know as I do not know about me, must write an other thing. Tell me your budget, use, and the resolution of your monitor.

So for the housing I had such pain level 55 ... Graphics card I wanted to have the best under 150 euro that will work, but bad because now your next question: Full HD, so I should invest there for good results a bit more into the graphics card and save a little on the motherboard. Of sense to me now with a sound card and I can then buy more yet. I am sure that you will continue to help. Also please specify some appropriate cooler too.

The real point is, the i7-950 plus expensive board is possibly not necessary. The i5 760 is the best player Quad, now you can use the normal and board costs as this 100. Of course, the i7-950 for real cruncher is the better choice, mainly because of the 4 virtual cores due to hyperthreading, but what your priorities are because I do not know. Is playing in the first place, the i5-760 first Choice. Will say you can on the CPU 90, - save with the Board to the 100th - and this is not too bad, especially since the computer would only be slightly worse in terms of overall performance. Your budget will continue to come I could tell.

So am now again everything went through and have now created new ne list (Blasts Although my budget, but there are the good old Installment ):
    • Case: Antec Utgard Window
    • CPU: Intel Core i7 950
    • RAM: 4GB Corsair XMS3
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UDR3
    • Video Card: MSI N460GTX (Hawk)
    • HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 1TB F3
    • CPU coolers: EKL chunks
    • Drive: Samsung SH-B083L
    Would like to hear your views and, ultimately, to know which power supply manufacturers recommend you go and how many watts I need on it to cook on the final number yet.

You know, with so ill-served in 1366 are you all in all, 50% of the budget ceiling for the CPU and board is quite a nuisance. I think you should take the i5-760, the plant on an ASUS P7P55D and giving their best is 2 x 4 GB of RAM and you buy n Midgard with side window. The article also cost about 450 euro, but you then have a hell of a good foundation. High-end and high end processor board with a medium budget - why? You can still see the link that the grade i5-760 by 6 Pozent is slower than the i7-950 (if at all, it's not available, unfortunately). And to have all the software and game times to get it forges somewhat baked to program all their programs and games so that 4 virtual cores i7 pay real times is incomprehensible, an estimated 2016 (if any).