Thread: ATI Radeon 4350 video card leads to system crash

ATI Radeon 4350 video card leads to system crash

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have replaced my graphic card and installed ATI Radeon 4350 HD. It worked fine for quite few days and now I am not able to work well with thing. Please help as my system leads to crash. I do not know what could have been causing this. I just want to get rid of the issue and let my system to work very well without any issue. Hope to get a better solution which will let the implementation to be processed and work well. I doubt that my system is been affected.

Re: ATI Radeon 4350 video card leads to system crash

The issue could be basically with the video card driver that is been installed. you have to check out for the same. In order to make it work it will be better that you perform well for the task that is you have to make a reinstallation of the video card driver that is been installed. It can done well that is by going to the add remove program option and then choose the driver which is been installed for the video card. Now as it is been removed you have to restart the system. Now get the fresh new copy of the driver and then make its installation. Restart the system again. now check out whether your system is getting crashed. Am sure it will work well now and you may not get an issue.

Another way through which you can make the application or implementation to be done it is necessary that you do work well. You have check your system well that is scan the system and then look out. It could be that the system may have been appended with some threat and this is the reason you are not able to perform as you want to. This will be better for you. So do check out and process out as needed. It will surely let the system to perform better. You have to look use a good antivirus program which will be able to detect the threat and then let it help to eradicate the virus which is been affecting the system. Am sure as it is been done you may then be able to perform well and your system won't be affected much.

It will be helpful that you remove the content that is you have to check out for the aspects which is essential. As if any threat is been affecting scan the system and then work accordingly. Other than that if any previous files is been left and not deleted it is necessary that you do checkout by removing it completely using Revo Uninstaller program. Am sure this will help you out to get the things work as needed. It is essential for you. This tool basically removes all the old drivers which is been not removed. Check out for the same and function as needed.

You have to check out that you have installed the updated pack of the drivers to the system. As this is been done you may then be able to work essentially well. It will be better for you. Get the updated pack and then install it. You have to check out that whether the application or the driver is been installed under compatible mode. Work accordingly that is get the installer.exe file and then right click on it. Asa this is been performed you have to check out by getting the installation to be done in Windows Xp mode from the properties tab. Check out and function as assisted. Now if still this do not resolve your query you have to check out by processing a clean boot service. This can be done well by typing msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable all the service which is been active. Am sure you may then be able to work as required. Restart the system and work as assisted. Hope this helps.

I would suggest you to make the system to run under safe mode and then make installation of the application as needed. I am sure this will let you to perform accoridngly for the thing. This can be done well by Clicking the Start button Picture of Start button, click the arrow next to the Shut Down button Picture of Shut Down button, and then click Restart. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you'll need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer. In the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then press Enter. Log on to your computer with a user account that has administrator rights. Now you have to install the application and then perform a restart of the system and run under normal mode. This will be better for you.

This is basically caused due to some old files been not removed properly or the driver has caused some bug. So it will be better that you use a tool called CCleaner tool which will remove the left files which needs to be deleted out from the system. Other than the same it is also essential that you do have to make reinstallation of the driver as well. Get a new copy of the driver that is updated one and make it install. As this is been done you may then be able to work well with the required ailments which is needed.