Thread: Can AMD Eyefinity Video Card Be Vertically Displayed?

Can AMD Eyefinity Video Card Be Vertically Displayed?

I have been using the AMD graphic card since long time but I wanted to see the range of video cards that are provided by the AMD. I have tried using the various versions of video card that are provided by the AMD but the AMD Eyefinity is what took my interest and I have heard that nothing can compare the AMD Eyefinity in the mulit-display technology for the Gaming, Productivity and Entertainment. But I wanted to display the game vertical instead of horizontal. If any one have suggestions please tell me as to how can I display the gaming in the AMD Eyefinity vertically.

Re: Can AMD Eyefinity Video Card Be Vertically Displayed?

The solution for this is that you can line up the three monitors and then you can go to the Windows display settings option and do the necessary setting that will allow you to view the card vertically. If your display is running side-ways then you have to think of word processing or coding. You can also do it by upgrading the cards and then see whether the screen appears to be vertical or not.

There is three groups of the screen to keep in the AMD Eyefinity that is that you can view the screen in the following manner and try out whether they can appear vertically or not.
    2x1 Landscape Display Group
    2x1 Portrait Display Group
    1x2 Landscape Display Group
    And if your using three monitors then the following can be used:
    3x1 Landscape Display Group
    3x1 Portrait Display Group
    1x3 Landscape Display Group and it goes for similarly for the 4 monitor groups.

You can also apply footnotes for the Display configuration for three monitors:
    • Number of Monitors:

Use up-to the three dependent graphic card configuration.
    • Screen Solutions:

The screen resolutions will vary based on the number of the panels and screen resolution. In theory the maximum should be 8192 x 8192 (67.1 megapixel resolution) consisting of 6 panels of 2560 x 1600.
    • Monitors:

AMD always recommends Display port and Display monitors which offer optimal flexibility which is having the highest number of display outputs.
    Also depending upon the specific graphic card and the operating system, ATI Eyefinity technology provide the display support up-to 6 Display screen. For connecting the additional display it requires the additional display port for it.

There is another option by using the Xevious or a vertical scroll-er that will help to Display the gaming or videos vertically. This option is available with the AMD Eyefinity that you are using. The video card provided by the AMD has got the vertical option when you try seeing the settings that are present in the AMD display settings. Try it running through the screen of 1920x1200 monitors as 1200x1920 monitors with the vertical pixel spacing. This should definitely work for you.