Thread: Video playback with the AGP graphics card

Video playback with the AGP graphics card

Having a computer with the AMD Sempron processor running under the windows XP operating system environment, the generation of the processor is the Athlon X64. The processor performance and the speed is good regarding the entire task that I did in my computer. But from the few days I am facing a special type of the problem regarding the playback of the video in the computer; it is getting few slower with the processor. I think is for the graphic card, this is a weak pong the machine. It is having the SiS graphics chip-set. There is no problem in the memory of the machine. I think that the graphic card is not adequate with the hardware, for that I am facing the problem. It can decode the video file in the machine. I tried to play it in the players like the Windows Media Player 11 and the VLC, it gives the similar issue.is it will effect in the playback of the file through internet. I searched for the solution in everywhere, but did not found any solution. Any idea on the problem that I am using.

Re: Video playback with the AGP graphics card

Use to do some of the advanced setting in the player that you are using, you can do this from the advance tag under the setting tab. Also if you having any doubt regarding the hard ware of the machine, then simply update the driver of the processor. Also update the driver of the graphic card. Reconfigure the graphic card that you are using, it might be not be not configured correctly, along with that you also do the proper setting with the hardware of the machine. I think there is a problem on the player preference setting, so make this properly then try to play the file that you tried earlier to play in the player, I hope now you can play the file.

The resolution or the sharpness are refers for the clarity of the video file that you are tried to play in your machine this will be support with the adaptor of the graphics card of the hardware inside of the computer. There is a adaptor which is known as the SVGA, this one is used for the control of the image resolution of the playback file in the computer. It connects with the number of the dots in the screen. The resolution is described as the pixels on the screen. So make sure that the graphic adapter is working fine with the hardware to play the file and also the giving the better resolution of the screen to play the file in a very perfect way.

Are you failing to play the file through online? Then make sure that you are having the right Adobe flash player. Download the desired plug in of the player for the browser, obviously for that you have no need of the graphic card configuration with the hardware. This will compatible with the internet bandwidth hog which is running in the background of the screen. Check whether there is any need of the Active X application with the plug in of the browser. If you’re using the Internet Explore then I recommend you to use the other browsers like the Firefox Mozilla or the opera for not getting such type of the playback problem. Also make sure that you are configured the browser in a right way for the play back via internet. Set the configuration with the correct information of the ISP.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

2. If you trying with a huge file size to download or to stream the video file form the internet. this should be for the codec problem, so update the codec of the player that you are using for the playback of the video file and if you are using for the gaming purpose then the codec for the machine will be also updated then try to play the file that you wish for the playing. There are also some of the third party software’s which r4ae used for the playback of the file, if there is any problem regarding the codec of the audio or the video format files. You can also try by using the Video Inspector, which will help you to diagnose the video problem regarding any matter. This is a freeware; you can also install this application in your machine then try to diagnose the problem regarding the video and the audio file the you are using.

I recommend you to use the K-lite Mega Codec Pack, just install the application in your machine and then run the program, it will first check the video playback file that you tried to play, and then diagnose the problem regarding the file and repair or rectify the problem and will play after that. This codec file is support all the file of the playback. I recommend you to run the codec application with the VLC player and then try to play the file in the VLC player. The media file is almost play all the files. Generally in maximum time through the internet the FLV file is available to download, the VLC player will able to play that file. So install the codec pack this will help you to play the file that you tried to steam from the internet.