Thread: Samsung LNS4041 40" LCD speckle pattern issue

Samsung LNS4041 40" LCD speckle pattern issue

From past few days my samsung LNS4041 40" LCD screen is having some display problem. It has a multi-colored, diagonal speckle pattern on its screen. The pattern is constant but the pixels keep on twinkling on and off. Their are about 40% of pixels involved in it. When i turn on the LCD TV , the picture is clear for few seconds. But after 3-4 secs the pattern seems to appear on the screen. I don't have any idea what the problem is?? I think it is some where related to the hardware of the device. So any one please suggest me some useful tips to fix this problem permanently..

Re: Samsung LNS4041 40" LCD speckle pattern issue

According to me the problem is with the hardware of the device that means the LCD display is having some technical problem. And due to that it is having speckle pattern on its screen.. What i think is you should try for the replacement. you should go to the samsung center and ask them for the replacement of the product. Because if their is any problem with the display then if you go for repairing then it will cost you to pay more. So its better if you go for the replacement of the LCD TV...

One thing you can do is that you can simply go to the service center of samsung and discuss your problem with the technical person. See what he suggests you. If your LCD TV is under warranty then simply go for servicing. You can ask them for servicing your LCD TV as it is not your fault and it is caused due to hardware failure of the product which is their responsibility. And i think they will not charge you for servicing the product as it is under warranty..

I Purchased a Samsung LCD flat screen LNS4041 one year back. And i am having 1 year warranty of the product. One month after warranty ran out, it started having trouble with screen. Sometimes screen does not comes on or if it comes on it goes off suddenly without any reason. Sometimes, when the screen comes on their appear some diagonal patterns(speckle) on the screen .. I also called the technical support team of samsung company, but they refused to help me as i was out of warranty. I don't know what to do.. These people are seriously ridiculous. They are not ready to help me in any way. Now i have decided that i will never buy any samsung product thereafter and will also not suggest any one to buy the samsung product. Please help me out guys!!!!!

Hey you can try for the servicing of the device you are using because the problem is with the hardware of the product. That can be related with the main board or it can be related with the display of the LCD. If the problem is any of this two then you will have to get it serviced as the LCD you are using may not work if it is having any such problems. You will have to get it repaired. So its better you go and repair it and if still the problem is not solved then you can simply ask for the replacement of the product.. Hope this information helps you..

When i closely went to see what exactly the problem is, I noticed that the shielding of the LCD unit was not done using the best method. Or rather you can say that it was poorly made. Their may be Possibly that the speckles are caused simply by the TViX if they are placed very close to your LCD TV ( That also means that the samsung LCD is very sensitive about it). If you have 5 meter cable with you or if you can manage to get it from somewhere then you can try to boot the TViX as far away from the TV as possible so that their is no speckle problem with the LCD TV.... Hope this information helps you to find a proper solution for your query...

I had the same problem with my samsung LCD TV. I tried all possible tricks i can do but nothing helped me. Then after searching for the solution i found out that the actual problem is with the TViX which was placed close to the LCD set. First i was really afraid of this , but when came to know that this problem will be solved easily and is not the major one, then i thought, ok lets fix this problem now itself. So atleast now, you must have understood the problem and i hope accordingly you will take the decision..