Thread: Samsung LNS4041DX/XAA picture problem

Samsung LNS4041DX/XAA picture problem

Few days back i got my new Samsung LNS4041DX/XAA LCD TV from a samsung store. First 10 days it worked fine without any problem and also the picture quality was good. But from last few days their is some kind of problem with the picture quality of the LCD TV. I don't have any idea what exactly the problem is with the LCD. I tried all possible settings that i can do with the Samsung LCD TV. But still the same problem. I think their is some hardware problem with it. Because when the LCD warms up, the picture gets problem with the pixel quality. Some of the shadowy areas get odd coloring without any reason.. Does anyone know what is the actual problem with it?? The capacitors are working absolutely fine, so definitely it is not the power supply issue..

Re: Samsung LNS4041DX/XAA picture problem

Hey you can try for changing format settings of the device because their may be some settings problem in the LCD TV.. Because some of the settings done in the device or if the settings which are installed in the device already while purchase may be having some issue.. If you set the picture quality to low then their could be such problems with the LCD TV. So if you properly check the settings of the LCD then you will come to know about the problem. If the settings are proper then you can check it by simply disconnecting the power supply from your LCD TV. So these are some of the basic solutions which you can try first.

I bought my new LCD TV just few days back and unfortunately i had the same problem which you are currently facing. I tried all tricks such as checking all the settings which are been installed previously in the TV. But no success.. After that i try to disconnect the device from the power supply, as i thought that it will work. But still had the same issue with it. I was really tensed.But some how i got a solution on the internet that their could be some problem due to cable box connection problem . I then reset my cable box and then tried my luck.. And guess what my problem was solved.. My issue with the picture quality of the LCD was solved. I think you must also try this as this is not going to affect your LCD anyway..

I have some idea with this kind of LCD failures because i have experienced many such problems with my LCD... So first thing you can check in the LCD is the failure in the power supply of the device. Their can be some capacitors failure in your LCD model which causes such freaky problems . If the problem is related to the power supply then it will cost you around RS.5000-10000RS. Next problem could be due to the main board problem. This would not be a good news for you because you might have to pay a huge amount for the repair. And lastly their could be some problem with the panel itself. And if this is the issue with your LCD then it would mean to buy a new LCD instead of getting a new panel for it because it is costlier than the LCD TV you have. So these are the possible issues which you can have with your LCD TV..

According to me the problem is with the panel of the LCD TV. As the problem in the TV is with its poor quality of picture. So if the problem is with the LCD and is related to the panel of the LCD TV then please don't go for the repair as it will cost you more than buying a new LCD. So in this situation you can simply go for the replacement of the LCD TV from the samsung store if your LCD TV is under warranty and if you have purchased it just few days before. Hope this information will help you to find a proper solution for your query...

It looks like some kind of shadow of any object in the path of light. Some kind of weird things appears on the screen such as the lamp light travels through a mirror box. I have heard about these boxes failing either by failing by either coming apart or by collapsing. You can simply Call 1-800 (SAMSUNG service center). If you are having the warranty then it is well and good. If at all you don't have warranty period left then also they will give you service but only to the original customers.. Sometimes they will not even charge you for the service.

Hey thank you so much for the reply. I had called Samsung service center asking for help and as you said and i explained the problem to the technical person of the company . First when i called him he asked me about my model name and no. and also my details. After that he asked me about what was the problem with the device. He then said that the warranty of my product has expired 10 days back and they will not give any service to me. I then tried to convince him and luckily he asked his senior and extended my warranty for more 15 days. And he told me that he will be coming to service my LCD tomorrow itself.. So thank you so much for your help..